Chapter three: Sunrise

I awoke at my usual time of four a.m glad that I did not sleep in again. Pulling myself out of bed I grabbed a ribbon off my bura stand and tied my hair back with it leaving the bandaged bang out of the pony. I then threw on my usual knee length light colored kimono with a low collar and white pants. Grabbing my katana and wakizashi I strapped them to my back and headed outside to my training grounds, slipping into my sandals as I went.
The luminescent cherry trees lighting my path as I made for the back of the garden where I trained. My mother had mentioned that I would be training with the Uchiha boys, however If I train before they get up, then declare myself done then I can avoid them entirely. This hope was completely dashed when I arrived at the spot only to see that the Uchiha and their father were already there. What? They looked to have just arrived though so I didn't look bad or anything.
"Your late princess" sneered the annoying boy from the corridor last night. The mark from my hand was gone now so he was back to his annoying cocky self. "No I am not" I sneer back, sending a glare at the boy. "Madara!" called the elder man in a serious tone. The boy whose name I assume is Madara, quickly shut up and turned to his father, a whole new deminue appearing in the boy. "Princess Akame please join in the warm up" said the elder man as he pointed to a spot next to Madara. Glaring at the boy as I took my spot we began the training routine.
Hours had passed by and we were now doing hand to hand combat. I was paired with the younger Uchiha boy as according to Madara ' I am too weak to face him' jerk. The younger Uchiha who I have come to know is called Izuna, is so much better than his brother. Izuna is much nicer and does not annoy me like his brother, he also seems way more friendly and more kind hearted.
Knocking Izuna to the ground and placing him in a break neck position the boy tapped out. Releasing him I stood from the ground as he gasped for air. "Your good even if you are small" he said with a smile as Izuna is actually my size."hey if I am small that means you are too" I teased causing him to fall silent in realization" well guess I am" he said his bright toothy smile make me smile as I helped him to his feet and we began anew.
"Izuna, why is your brother just a jerk?" I asked as I tried to punch the boy but he blocked it. Izuna laughed at my question causing me to be confused. "My elder brother is not a jerk, he just has a sense of superiority." superiority huh sounds like a jerk to me.
"Alright that is enough, we shall break for lunch" announced Tajima Uchiha causing all of us to stop what we were doing and bow to our opponent. "Yes lunch I am starving" cheered Izuna as he ran on ahead with renewed energy. Causing me to laugh and the Uchiha to Sigh as if this happens all the time.
The rest of us simply walked back to the castle and to the dinning room where we found Izuna and my mother waiting. "Mother" I said as I bowed in respect. "Your majesty" said the Uchiha as they too gave bows. "Please sit" said the queen as she motioned to the empty places at the table. Once we were all seated out came the food.
"How has training been going?" mother asked the table though everyone knew her question was directed at Tajima. The man in question took a swallow of water before replying."your daughter is skilled your majesty" you bet I am! Mother nodded approvingly "how do the children get along?" she asked as if we were all not here. "Your daughter and Izuna get along though she and Madara . . ." the man began but couldn't put words to it, so I decided out of the kindes of my heart that I would help him fill in the words " dislike each other mother" I said coldly as I glared the the boy, who glared back. "Oh well that's not going to work" she said, her tone suggesting ulterior motives. "Excuse me" I said as I stood from my spot and exited the dining room.
This was not going to work.

Three months later

Training had been the same for the straight months. We all would meet at MY training grounds at 5am and train till 2pm when we would break for lunch. Then we would resume training till 11pm when we were released to do as we wished. Which included me waiting till they exited the training grounds and training till midnight with my eyes.
Currently it was eleven thirty and I was practicing my summoning of my other me's. "Summoning" I said as I released the formula into the ground releasing a big puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared there stood five of my other bodies. Ugh!!!! Why can't I get the sixth, I can move all six now without being stationary so why can't I summon them all! "Ugh! where is number six" I sigh in annoyance as I sit down on the grass and form the hand sign for ram to work on chakra control. "Perhaps you're not saying it loud enough" said a voice from the shadows.
I know that voice but how is he here? I did not sense him. "What do you want Uchiha?" I questioned as I set my bodies back to their containment room. " Well I want to know who those people were, and what you are doing out here" he asked as he walked out of the shadows, which may I add had got to be one of his favorite spots. "They are no one, and it is none of your business what I am doing out here" I sneered at him. Madara shrugged his shoulders "well I would say you are training with some weird people on how to summon them" he spoke as he leaned up against a tree his dark eyes watching me like a predator. "No kidding" I say as I pull myself to my feet.
"You are chanling to little chakra for a summoning of that size" he said randomly which pulled my attention, what does he know about summonings. "Yeah and how would you know?" I questioned as I glared at the boy whom I have come to hate. "I would know because I use summonings. With a summoning like that use both hands" he instructed like he was above me or something, ugh gets on my nerves" sure whatever now if you don't mind I would like to get back to what I was doing so if you could just skedaddle that be nice"
Madara's expression was emotionless and his eyes empty as he spoke "why does it matter if I am here, there will be people around when you summon in battle so my presence should not be a problem" glaring at the boy and his sarcastic yet true remarks I turned back to do my summoning.
"Summoning" I said as I weaved the signs and used both hands to spread the formula on the ground as the jerk had instructed. To my surprise it worked and all six of my bodies appeared in a puff of smoke ready for combat. "See" Madara said sarcastically like I was a dumb child. "Who are those people anyway?" he asked with a plain tone, shrugging my shoulders. I sat down on the ground. " My mother calls them my marionettes" I said as I had them head back to the castle. "Marionettes? like puppets?" the boy asked curiously from his spot next to the tree. "Yeah something like that".
"Hmm . . . you should get to bed before sunrise," Said the boy as he unlinked himself from the tree and started walking towards the path to the castle. "Whatever that does not matter there is no sunrise here" I sneered as I pulled myself to my feet and followed the dark haired boy. "Say you're from the outside, what does a sunrise look like?" I questioned curiously. I have always read about the sunrise and sunset but never actually seen them before. As I have never left the city where we have no sun. Madara stopped in his tracks and looked at me as if I had sprouted five heads. "You have never seen the sunrise" pff . . . pathetic" he scoffed as he continued walking.
"No I haven't, I have never even seen the sun in person so don't mock me I live in a different dimension" I said angrily as I ran to catch up to him. "So Please tell me, you're the one who brought up the sun in the first place" I begged, which sounded terrible coming from me. "Why don't you just go and see it, you're the princess right?" he asked, as his dark spiky hair was blown around in the wind, exposing his other eye which was always covered by hair.
To be honest he looked more attractive with his hair out of his face. It showed more of his features, like his dark eyes and keen chaw line. "What are you staring at?" asked the boy when I was quiet for quite some time. "Oh sorry I was just wondering why you cover your face with your hair? You look better without it in your face" I said with a bright smile. Madara looked taken for a moment before letting out a slight chuckle and quickly looking the other way. Which made me laugh at his embarrassment.
"W-WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" Madara yelled as he quickly turned to look at me with slightly pink cheeks. He looked adorable!
His dark eyes burned with anger but his cheeks were flushed a pinkish color as he was trying really hard not to smile. "I'm sorry" I quickly apologized with a bright smile. His anger seemed to subside quickly as he mumbled "whatever" and crossed his arms over his chest and looked the other way once more.
"Hey! why don't we go see the sunrise" I said excitedly with new found energy as the hate I seemed to feel erlier towards the boy seemed to slip away at that moment. "Why?" He asked as he observed me closely, his composer once again under control. "Because I have never seen it and you won't tell me what it is like. Instead there is a secret passage out of the city under the castle we can use and we won't get caught" I said jumping up and down a bit "come on!" I said as I grabbed his wrist and started hurriedly dragging him to the castle" I walk on my own you know" He sneered with a cold look, ugh he is back to being mean.
"I know I just want to make sure you come," I said as we entered the castle and headed for the basement. "Whatever" he mumbled as we neared the end of the hallway. "Yay!" I squealed as I opened the door and dragged the dark haired boy through.
Stepping out into a snowy forest with tall dark trees and a vast brightening sky with the remnants of stars shining down on the snowy globe. "This way" Madara's deepening voice pulled me from my trance as he yanked me through the snow towards due east. "You can climb walls with chakra right?" Madara asked as we approached a part of the village stone pillars. "yeah of course . . . Race you to the top!" I yelled the last part as I released his wrist and took off running up the pillar. "Hey, that's cheating!" Madara yelled as he ran after me.
Once I reached the top I was out of breath so I decided to sit down and hang my feet over the edge and wait for the Uchiha boy. Who arrived minutes later, though he was not out of breath. "How are you not out of breath?" I asked, completely bamboozled "proper breathing techniques . . . look" said the boy as he pointed in front of me. Taking my gaze off of the dark haired boy I looked to where he was pointing. To the south was a fast forest of trees covered in the fluffy white snow and tall mountains behind them where a golden glow emerged from between them.
Beautiful raze of golden light shot up into the sky illuminating the vast amount of blue. As the circular ball of light emerged from its rest to warm the cold world. The snow seemed to sparkle like thousands of diamonds beneath me like I was looking down on an ocean of crystals. A cool breeze blew through my hair as I gazed upon the breathtaking sight.
"Breathtaking isn't it?" Said Madara as he took a seat beside me. "Yeah" I said dreamily As I glanced over at the boy next to me. His muscles were relaxed and his usual frown gone. His dark eyes seemed to reflect the light of the golden star making his theme appear a dark grey. His spiky raven black hair looked silky as the sunlight kissed it bringing out the tint of blue I had seen before.
Smiling to myself I looked back to the sun, maybe he isn't as bad as I thought he was. " Listen Uchiha, I think we got off on the wrong foot . . . so you want to start over" I asked hopefully that he would agree because bickering with him day in and day out is a lot of work. "Whatever Princess . . . we should get back. Training starts soon" he said as he stood up.'' What kind of answer is that?" I asked as I stood up too. Madara shrugged his shoulders and walked to the edge and looked down. "Look Princess I don't need your friendship so can we just get back" he said as he jumped off the pillar. "Uchiha!" I screamed as I rushed to the edge only to see him perfectly fine and standing on the back of a giant falcon.
"Aw did I scare you" he mocked in a sarcastic tone. "No . . . no you did not" I said as I jumped down after him. "Jerk" I mumbled as I sat down on the soft feathers of the bird. And it flew down to the ground where we hoped off it and re entered the city. "Well you may need my friendship but that doesn't mean you can't have it." I said in an attempt to start over with the elder Uchiha. "And why would you want to be my friend? I thought you hated my guts" he asked as we walked up the stairs from the basement. "Oh I did . . . but your brother once told me that you always act like a jerk to people you don't know and that I should get to know you and then decide if you're a jerk," I explained as we entered the corridor.
"Aw yes because that makes sense. Wait, why are you talking to my brother about me?" shit! That is a very good question. Why do I ask his brother about him?" I don't, I mean he wants us to get along, that's all" I quickly corrected myself as we turned down another hall. "Whatever, I am going to clean up before training to make it look like I slept" the dark haired boy mumbled before turning down a different hall than me, leaving me in silence wondering if things will be different.