Chapter Eleven: Adorable?

The sound of metal clanging against metal rang throughout the vast field. The leaves on the trees rustled as the wind whistles moving the tall grass towards the north. The burning sun above the field shone down on the grass making it appear gold in the star's heated light. Akame dashed through the grass with her blades at the ready as she chased her fleeing opponent. Her long white bluish white hair was pulled back in low pony, her white clothes and pale skin were splattered red. Her peculiar green eyes held a coldness in them that would make a grown man pee his pants. Her face was fixed in a stern look, as her eyes scanned the grass.

Akame caught a glimpse of silver on the left and right. Her opponents had split up into two groups. Breaking off from her current courses she followed the glips of silver. They were in groups of seven, two were injured and slower than the rest. Akame smirked to herself as she closed in on the slower two in the back of the groups.

Lifting her arm and stretching it out infront of her Akame let loose a shot of energy at the man's back, sending him tumbling to the ground smoke rising from his corpse.

'Universal pull' the man came flying back towards her, where she decapitated him within an instant.

One down from each group, twelve in total are left. There, heading for the forest,'summoning' Akame rose into the air, the large wings of her owl making no sound as she flew at a greater speed towards the forest. It did not take long to see the groups converging on each other as they headed for one specific spot at the edge of the forest edge. Diving down to the ground Akam released her summoning and langed infron of the now formed twelve man group. All the members stopped and drew their swords and ready for compat.

Weaving a few hand signs and placing both her hands on the ground Akame watched the men like a predator."Summoning", a puff of smoke appeared behind Akame as the other five and the original appeared. Looking like demons from hell, as they were covered in the blood their blades shining in the sun as remnants of the red fluid remanded on the steel blades.

Akame watched the men in front of her, battered and bruised, sweating in the heat, their blades shaking as their hands trembled. Akame smirked as she and the six pounced in perfect synchronization. Their blades connected with that of their opponents as their seconds blades slashed through their skin. The skirmish was over within fifteen seconds.

The corpses of the twelve men hit the ground with soft thuds as their blood turned the grass a crimson red. Cleaning her blades Akame and the six sheathed the swords and looked up to the sky. It was approaching sun down. She needed to regroup with Madara and Izuna before sunset. Glancing down at the dead Senju around her, she sighed and summoned her owl,taking to the sky once more.

It did not take her long to reach the Uchiha's temporary residence. As they were only here to clear out the Senju infestation. Releasing her summoning Akame strolled into the camp. The rest of the force was already back from eliminating the other two thirds of the infestation.

Akame received hardly a glance as she entered the camp, four years had passed since they discovered who their old friend was. Since then it had been nonstop battle with the Senju and any other clan the Uchiha were hired to take out. They had left the land of time about six months ago from their resupply and had not stayed long. Akame felt as if she had been out here fighting for fifty years now. She was tired of all the bloodshed around her, and saddened that shedding the blood came easy to her, if not natural.

Akame headed to the main tent where they tended to plan their attacks. Entering the tent she spotted Madara, Izuna, and Tajima looming over a map. Four years had changed the younger boys for the better.

Madara's hair now reached about half way down his back and covered his right eye, his dark eyes looked cold. His muscular arms were crossed over his chessed, as he studied the map. He had also shot up in height and was now much taller than Akame.