Chapter Ten: Hashirama Senju

It had been two weeks since the Uchiha clan had protected the princess of the land of Waterfalls. They were back in the land of time now, back into the peaceful routine they maintained there. A cool breeze blew in through the open window into the office. The hair of the four inside the room rustled as the mood in the room was tense. Madara's face was set in a scowl and his fist clenched. His muscles were tight as fire burned in his eyes.

To Madara's right sat his younger brother who looked more worried than tense. The younger boy was constantly glancing over at the older children next to him as if he was worried that they would lash out at him. His dark eyes met his brothers and quickly looked away as to not get burned by the fire that resided in them.

Akame sat to Madara's left, her small pale hands resting in her lap clenching the fabric of her kimono tightly causing her fingers to pale even more. Her long hair flowed down her back like a waterfall. Her peculiar green eyes did not give off much emotion, but one could tell she was not happy. Her body was stiff as she was often holding her breath for no reason.

Tajima Uchiha sat in front of the three children, his arms crossed over his chest with a stern look on his face. "Not only did you mingle with the Senju but you pulled the Princess along with you! How foolish are you to put her in that kind of danger? I thought better of you Madara" Scolded the man, his eyes burning holes into the skull of the boy opposite him.

Madara sat silent listening to the scolding from his father with great patients though it was beginning to run thin. Yes he had his suspicions about Hashirama but he never knew for sure. Nor was it his intention to put the Princess in any kind of danger, in fact that is the last thing he ever wanted to do. He was not foolish. The princess made the decision to come along, not him!

"Tomorrow you Madara will meet up with this Senju alone, there we will ambush him and eliminate him." said Tanjima coldly as he glared at the children in front of him. Akame quickly looked up at this. They meant to kill Hashirama! But he was their friend! He did them no harm. To make things worse Tajima wanted to leave her behind while Madara was in danger.

"Sir, it will look suspicious if I am not there" voiced Akame urgently, she did not like the idea of Madara going alone. "I don't care, you're not coming," said Madara in a harsh tone. Tajima nodded to show his agreement with his son. "It is too dangerous for you, your highness," said the man."Yeah, it's too dangerous for me but Izuna can go right because that makes sense!" She blurted out in an elevated tone. This was ridiculous. Izuna is younger than her!

"Izuna has more experience" replied Tajima calmly as he boasted about his younger son. Akame glanced at Madara pleading with her eyes for his help on the matter, but the boy offered nothing but an icy look. Akame was slightly shocked by this. He had never given her a look that murderous, not even when they first met.

"The decision is final, your highness, you may go" said the man across the table his cold eyes closed. Scoffing Akame stood from her spot and exited the room.

*****

" One thing I do not know is what clan the girl hails from," said the eldes Senju. The man in question had shoulder length chocolate brown hair much like his eldest sons. His eyes showed his age as they looked worn out. Stress lines mixed with wrinkles marked the man's face. He wore a black undersuit with heavy red armor and sandals. Hashirama watched his father curiously, he had not been able to figure out the answer to that question either. He often wondered about the answer though. He remembered once seeing a strange symbol on the back of her kimono when Madara had picked the girl up. But he did not recognize it. "I don't know either father, however I do recall she wore a symbol on her back. But I only saw it once when Madara had to carry her, otherwise her hair is too long to see it." said the boy in a distant tone as he thought back to the memory.