Chapter 2: You call this a "threat"?

Warning: Eye stabbing.
_________________________________________
Talking
Thinking
Abilities,POV,Timeskip,Flashback,etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Hyperion

Your POV

I am currently in a meeting room with Himeko, Theresa, and Kiana. I am sitting on a couch with Wendy leaning on my shoulder.

It took a while to convince Wendy that im going in a mission with Theresa and the others.

Right now, we are discussing on how to rescue Mei and Bronya.

Theresa: Our intel department confirmed that Mei, and Bronya is being held captive in this building.

Theresa opened a big monitor, and showed us a tall building.

Theresa: This is M.E corp, it's the strongest technology company in the world today, it is also a family business of the Raiden family. Raiden Ryoma the father of Mei once owned this building, but he was arrested during the economic fraud. After that, Anti-Entropy have acquired M.E and turning it into an important economic pillar of Anti-Entropy Organization.

We nodded in understanding.

Theresa: Our mission is to infiltrate M.E corp at nighttime and rescue the 2 valkyries, but we must be careful the M.E corp is heavily guarded. A nurse will take care of Wendy while we are gone. Understood?

We nodded except Wendy glaring at Theresa.

I patted Wendy's head reassuring her that everything will be fine, and i will come back.

Theresa: We still have 2 hours before nighttime, so use this time to train or prepare, that's all, your free to leave.

Himeko and Kiana was the first one to leave the meeting room.

I carried Wendy, and put her back on her wheelchair, and we leave the meeting room while pushing her wheelchair.

Short Timeskip

We arrive at the infirmary and i closed the door, since we don't have a room yet, the infirmary will be our room for now.

I put Wendy in the bed. There was few seconds of silence, until i spoke.

Y/n: Wendy i know you're worried about me, but i promise you i'll be ok.

Wendy didn't respond, instead she grab me closer making me fall on top of her, and she hugged me tightly. I can feel her heart beating fast.

Y/n: Wendy...

After a few seconds, she let go of the hug and her teal eyes met with my E/C ones. I can see that her eyes is filled with worry.

I kissed her lips giving her a passionate kiss, she was surprised at first but eventually she leans on the kiss.

After a few minutes, our lips seperated with a trail of saliva.