Chapter 5: Normal day

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Your POV

It's been four days ever since Wendy milked me dry to the point that i couldn't walk for two days straight. During those two days Theresa was the only one who visited me, and asked what happened to my legs. I just told her that due to my carelessness, i fall on the highest building and broke my legs. Theresa asked me if i want my legs to get scanned which i politely refused, and i said to her that my legs will be fine and it just need a few days until i can move my legs again.

What about the clone that i leave with Himeko? Well...

-Flashback-

Location - Dormitory

It's morning and Wendy is currently taking a bath. I am currently on my girlfriend's wheelchair. I tried moving my legs, but my legs couldn't move at all.

Y/n: "I can't feel my legs... she went rough on me last night... so this must be how it feels being a disabled person." I said in my thoughts as the door slowly opened, revealing my clone with a happy face.

The clone sees that i'm on a wheelchair, and burst out a laugh while clapping his hands.

Y/n(clone): "I bet she went rough on ya last night, right?"

Y/n: "Shut up. What about you? Why are smiling earlier?

Y/n(clone): "I slept like a baby last night. We cuddled each other and it was a comfortable feeling for both me and Himeko."

Y/n: "I'm surprised you didn't vanish." I said in my thoughts.

Y/n(clone): "Also when Himeko found out that we cleaned her house she thanked us, and she also said that she wants us to be her drinking buddy when we are now legal of age to drink alcohol and it will be her treat.

Y/n: "I see..."

Y/n(clone): "Enough talk. Release me right now."

Y/n: "Okay." I did a handsign and the clone vanished in thin air, and the memories of what happened last night when i leave my clone with Himeko came to my mind.

The memory of my clone and Himeko, both of them were sleeping peacefully while Himeko is hugging my clone.

Y/n: "He wasn't lying." I said in my thoughts.

-Flashback End-

Wendy is training day by day, she often comes home before nighttime. I'am currently in our dorm room bored of my mind, as i began thinking of what should i do to cure my boredom.

Y/n: "Should i visit Mei? After all it's currently Saturday, and i want to thank her for making that delicious cake." I think for a moment before making my decision.

Y/n: "Yeah, let's do that." I said in my thoughts.

Location - Simulation Room

Wendy POV

I am currently training in the simulation room. I looked around and saw the robots that i destroyed. I then felt two enemies coming at me. I looked at my surroundings and spotted two vigiles charging towards me. They tried to attack me, but i blocked their attacks with my scythe and i slashed them, and they vanish into thin air.