Chapter 16: Approaching Danger

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, Timeskip, POV, Flashback, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Biomedical Park.

3rd Person POV

Right now, we see a familiar white-haired beauty searching around the biomedical park with a green-haired beauty with a teal pendant on her neck with her. The two individuals were none other than Kiana and Wendy, and both of them are searching for the zombie commander in the Biomedical Park. So far they had no luck for finding the zombie commander.

Kiana: "Wendy, have you find the zombie commander on your side?" Kiana asked, as Wendy looked at her and shook her head no.

Wendy: "No. No luck in my side."

Kiana: "We've been fighting countless enemies while finding the zombie commander..."

Wendy: "Maybe they already knew that were looking for the zombie commander in the first place, and they already disposed the zombie commander."

Kiana: "You have a point. But still, we can't give that easily! We have to search harder!"

Wendy: "How? We've already searched the whole area in the biomedical park."

Kiana: "Then let's search the entire plac-" Before she can continue the door of the biomedical park suddenly shook and opened apart, making both Kiana and Wendy looked at the door.

The two of them raised their weapon, ready to face enemies. However, it was someone entirely unexpected. Kiana and Wendy widened their eyes as they saw a familiar figure.

Mei: "Kiana-chan? Wendy-chan?"

Kiana Kaslana had picture many different scenes of her reunion with Raiden Mei. But none of them was like this one. At a moment like this, in a place like this. Kiana's heart was filled with nothing, but fear.

Kiana: "Mei-senpai...What are you doing here...You...you shouldn't be here! I...it's dangerous in here!"

After all she had been through, she thought she was strong enough to stay calm in this situation. But her confidence collapsed the moment she saw Mei. She became that lost wanderer in Arc City again. The guilt lingering in her heart, the fear of losing control again...The demon was whispering inside her.

Without any moments to waste, Mei quickly ran at her and gave her a hug. Mei embraced Kiana firmly, without saying any word.

 Mei embraced Kiana firmly, without saying any word

Mei: "Kiana, you are hurt...Let me take you back, to Hyperion. We miss you. Y/n and Wendy also went to Arc City to find you."

Kiana: "No, i can't go back, Mei-senpai."

Could she still hug and horse around with her friends like she used to, like nothing happened? And the girls...would they respond to her with sweet smiles and hugs?