Chapter 13: Breakthrough

AN: Happy new year? No, It's 2020 season 3.
_________________________________________
Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Flashback, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Unknown

3rd Person POV

Few hours ago...

In a secluded corner on the city outskirts. We see a familiar white-haired girl entering a room with a green-haired girl wearing a teal pendant on her neck, besides her. The two individuals were none other than Kiana and Wendy.

Wendy: "So, this is your place?" Wendy asked.

Kiana nodded her head.

Kiana: "Yeah, this is our hideout. This is where we rest and eat after fighting honkai beasts. "

Wendy raised an eyebrow.

Wendy: "What do you mean by our and we?"

Kiana: "Oh, sorry. I was talking about Fu Hua."

Wendy then looked around the room and saw that no one was here, besides the two of them.

Wendy: "I don't see anyone here, other than us."

Then suddenly, Wendy felt someone was touching her shoulders. Wendy turned around and saw a girl with red eyes, and her hair color was a mix of red and white.

The girl was none other than Fu Hua.

Fu Hua: "I apologize for not showing myself to you earlier. My name is Fu Hua, the class monitor of St. Freya. And i'm guessing that you're Wendy, right?"

Wendy: "Yes, i'm Wendy. How did you know my name?"

Fu Hua: "Kiana couldn't stop talking about you and Y/n being a great couple. Now, that i finally meet you. I can tell that you're a great girlfriend and Y/n is lucky to have you." Fu Hua said, as Wendy blushed red.

Wendy: *blush* "Thank you, for your compliment." Wendy said while blushing.

Kiana only looked at the scene with a smile on her face. But deep inside she was a little jealous. She was jealous of them dating, but she manage to shrug it off.

Little did she know that Wendy noticed the jealousy inside her.

-Short Timeskip-

On a wall hung a city map, with countless pieces of intel pinned down and colorful threads connecting the dots.

They'd looked into every location of Honkai invasion, digging up leads and gathering puzzle pieces one by one.

When they put everything together, the picture became crystal.

Fu Hua: "When did you realize there's someone behind the Arc City scourge, Kiana?"

Kiana: "...Once when i was sweeping zombies, i saw a familiar face."

Kiana then remembered the woman she saved back then when she was still struggling to use her valkyrie powers back then.

Kiana: "It's a woman i saved a month back...I didn't thought that she ended up being a zombie..."

There was a moment of silence until Kiana spoke.

Kiana: "Remember, Fu Hua? I once asked you if the things happening in Arc City were because she was waking up in me."

Fu Hua nodded her head.

Fu Hua: "Yes, and i assured you that you weren't to blame. I've been watching you all along."