Chapter 6: Moments before tragedy happens

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, AN, ETC.
_________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Right now, we see Wendy glaring at Y/n who is currently on his knees, his head is facing the floor and he is shivering in fear of what will his girlfriend will do to him.

Wendy: "So you met this Rita person on your way back to the dormitory?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Wendy: (💢•_•) "And you just let her clings into your arms?!"

Y/n raise his head and looked at her.

Y/n: "N-no! She forced herself to cling into my arms! I tried to get her off, but i don't want to cause a scene in public." Y/n said. Clearly terrified.

Wendy looked at his E/c eyes and see that he wasn't lying. Wendy sighed.

Wendy: "All right, i believe you...now come here.

Then suddenly Wendy quickly pushed Y/n in the bed and pinned his arms above him and kissed him.

(AN: Y/N is the blue one while Wendy is red one. RIP search history.)

Wendy: "Originally, i planned to fvck you until you can't move your legs for days, but if i do that right now you won't be able to attend to the party...I'll let you off the hook for now." Wendy said, as she got off Y/n.

Wendy: "Now we must prepare." Wendy said, as Y/n nodded before standing up and went to the bathroom.

-Short Timeskip-

We see Y/n currently sitting in the bed wearing a casual outfit and he is currently in deep thoughts.

Wendy noticed that her boyfriend is in deep thoughts.

Wendy: "He is in deep thoughts, i wonder what he is thinking right now."

Inside Y/n's mind:

Y/n snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Wendy saying his name.

Wendy: "Y/n, you are in deep thoughts, is something wrong?" Wendy asked worriedly.

Y/n shook his head.

Y/n: "It's nothing. Don't worry." Y/n reassured her."

Wendy: "Hmm...ok. We should go now it's almost 5 pm."

Y/n: "Yes, let's go." Y/n said, as he stand up.

Both of them are outside of their dorm room and they locked the door before leaving.