Chapter 9 EX: Mysterious Person

AN: I miss Wendy in the game :(
_________________________________________
Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Three months had passed ever since the Herrscher of the Void awakened.

Y/n and Wendy said goodbye to Theresa and to the others because they're worried about their safety.

Otto the circus clown, he will do anything to capture Y/n and Wendy, that's why both Y/n and Wendy decided to leave St. Freya and the Hyperion, and find Kiana on their own.

Location - Sea of Quanta

In the deep sea of quanta, we see a man currently walking around in the sea of quanta. Then suddenly, monsters appeared. They looked like a honkai beasts, but different.

The color of honkai beasts is usual pink. But these monters colors is different than the honkai beasts colors. The colors of these monsters is purple gradiant color.

The name of these monsters are none other than Quantum Shadows.

The Quantum Shadows noticed the man and they began attacking him.

The man lets out a sigh, as his right eye changed.

His right eye is color red with 3 dots while his left eye is color purple with 6 dots in it.

This man is none other than Uchiha Sasuke and he is travelling dimension to dimension, world to world, to find a certain someone

_________________________________________
AN: This is the shortest chapter i ever made.

AN: How is this chapter despite being short? Good? Bad? Confusing? Give me your honest thoughts!

AN: If you have any questions feel free to comment it or DM me.