Chapter 12: Discovery

AN: So yeah...i changed the cover picture of this book. Just tell me if you want the old cover back.
_________________________________________
Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Flashback, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Arc City

3rd Person POV

It was still nighttime and right now, we see the original Y/n currently surrounded by 3 armed thugs.

Y/n: "May i help you?"

Thupg#1: "We saw you fighting the honkai beasts all alone and easily defeated them." A thug with a chain weapon said.

Y/n: "Yes, and do you want to be my apprentice? Well, i'm sorry, but i have no interest to a pitiful, naive, weakling like you." As Y/n said that, the thugs got mad.

Thug#2: "Don't talk to our boss like that you madafacker! Or else we'll going to kill you!" A thug with a sword said.

Y/n: "Ohh, did you kiss your mom with that foul mouth of yours?"

Thug#2: "I lost my Mom to the honkai beasts...when i was a child." The thug said with a sad tone.

Y/n: "Did i fvcking ask? But don't worry. I'll make sure you will be able to see your Mom again. That is if you let me kill you."

Thug#3: "ENOUGH!! Just give us everything you have and we'll let you go without killing you." A thug with a double sword on each hands said.

Y/n: "But i defeated those honkai beasts with pure skills."

Thug#1: "Liar! We know that you defeated those honkai beasts easily because of that sword of yours and not because of your stupid skills."

Y/n: "Ok...Which sword? My sword or this sword?" Y/n said, as he took out his sword.

Thug#1: "That sword that your currently holding! Give us that sword on your hands and we'll let you go."

Y/n thinks for a moment before giving his answer.

Y/n: "Yeah...How about no?"

Thug#2: "Tch, stupid brat. Then you gave us no choice, but to take that sword by force! Even if we have to kill you."

Y/n: "If you want it...then come and take it."

Thug#1 threw his chain weapon towards Y/n, but Y/n dodge the chain weapon, making the chain weapon hit the wall. Y/n rushed to thug#1 and killed him. The remaining thugs rushed to Y/n and was about to slash him, but Y/n killed them all with ease, as his sword was stained by their fresh bloods.