Chapter 20: No One Notices Your Pain, Til it turns to Anger

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Flashback, Timeskip, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Right now, we see Y/n and Durandal, glaring at each other. No one made a single move yet.

Y/n: "Let me properly introduce my myself to you." Y/n said, as he took a deep breath before continuing.

Y/n: "I am Y/n: Bringer of death! Destroyer of worlds! And wrecker of your shit!"

Durandal: "Then I am-" Durandal was about to introduce herself, but Y/n stopped her for doing so.

Y/n: "Shut up. I didn't ask for your introduction, you defect." Y/n said, as Durandal went silent.

There was a few seconds of silence until Y/n decided to broke the silence.

Y/n: "If i kill you right here, and right now. Then that Circus Clown would be powerless without you, am i right?" Y/n asked in a venomous tone.

Y/n: "After all, you're just a naive pawn of that Circus Clown. A pawn that serves the lowest scum of the entire world! You, doing his dirty work like a good pet you are, proves how much a coward he is and how humanity is nothing but full of naive creatures that needs protection."

Durandal: "Without the Overseer and Schicksal...the world will get corrupted by the honkai."

Y/n: "Hmph. Then the world would be better if the honkai corrupted it, than seeing that Circus Clown alive."

Durandal: "You really wanted to kill the Overseer, aren't you?" Durandal asked, as Y/n nodded his head.

Y/n: "Exactly."

Durandal: "Including me?"

Y/n: "No...Maybe...Yes, yup that is why i am here."

Durandal: "Do you live in your own little world?"

Y/n: "Yes. But unfortunately i have to share it with all of you."

Mei: "Y-Y/n-san! She's the current strongest valkyrie of Schicksal. How can you defeat her?"

Y/n: "She is? She looks like a bundle of disappointment to me. And besides, I want to fight strong opponents not a disappointment."

Mei: "But you're badly injured! You haven't recovered yet!"

Y/n: "Mei, i literally got my heart stabbed back then, and i still manage to fight HoV until the end."

Mei: "B-but..."

Y/n: "Mei, are you perhaps doubting my skills?" Y/n asked in a terrifying tone, making Mei squel in fear.

Mei: "N-no! Of course not!"

Y/n: "Then just shut up and watch." Y/n said, as Mei looked at the ground with a sad look on her face.

Y/n noticed it and let out a sigh.

Y/n: *sighs* "Mei, i may be mean to you. But deep inside i cared for you." Y/n reassured her, as Mei stopped sulking.

One of the Immortal blades was about to strike Y/n, but Durandal stopped her from doing so.

Durandal: "This fight is mine. Don't interfere." Durandal said, as the Immortal blades nodded their heads.

Y/n: "That's enough chit-chat. Come at me, so, i can kill you." Y/n said, as a humanoid creature with a weapon on its hand appeared behind Durandal.

The humanoid creature that appeared behind Durandal, was none other than King.