Part 7

Private chat with Hawks:

BroccoliBun: Hello, Hawks!

Wingling: Hello, Nugget!

BroccoliBun has changed their name to Nugget
Nugget has changed Wingling's name to EmperorNugget

EmperorNugget: Hehe!
EmperorNugget: Did you have anything to talk about, nugget? ( ╹▽╹ )

Nugget:.... Hawks…

EmperorNugget: Yea? What is it kiddo! EmperorNugget is here to help ya! ^_^

Nugget: It's just me, Hawks
Nugget: You don't have to pretend

EmperorNugget:....
EmperorNugget: What do you mean, Nugget?

Nugget: I…
Nugget: I know you've been through a lot. I know about the Hero Commission.

EmperorNugget:....

Nugget: Hawks, I know how it feels to be abused. I was bullied my whole life so I know how it feels to keep everything locked inside your heart.
Nugget: I've had panic attacks and nightmares due to what I've been through.

EmperorNugget: Izuku…

Nugget: I had my mum to support me. Even though I've never told her about bullying till it got out of hand, I still had her.
Nugget: I'm aware that your… parents.. sold you to the hero commission because you had a powerful quirk.
Nugget: I'm aware of the things they put you through.

EmperorNugget: Kid…

Nugget: I don't want you to feel lonely. I know you probably don't want to open up to any other pro-heroes because you're scared that no one would understand. I share your insecurities.
Nugget: As I've said, I know how it feels to.. be lonely. I know you pretend to be happy… just like I used to.
Nugget: I can clearly see through your smile. I just.. I don't want you to go through it all alone. If you want to, I'm always here to listen. I don't want another person going through that alone.

EmperorNugget: Izuku.. can I meet you? Now?

Nugget: Sure. Dagobah beach.

EmperorNugget is offline
…………….

Real life:

Izuku smiled at the screen and put on a hoodie as he walked out of the room. "Hey, mom! I'm gonna go to the beach for some time"

"Okay sweetie! Be safe!" Midoriya Inko yelled from the kitchen.

Izuku wrapped the jacket around his waist once he was at the beach and sat down on a large rock. The quirkless hero aspiree was a cute teen with unruly curly green hair that faded into black at certain spots. His reddish cheeks were adorned with faint brown-ish freckles, eyes a magnificent shade of sacramento. Despite his cute and cuddly appearance, he was a ripped hunk of muscle underneath. Months of cleaning up the very beach he was sitting at did that to him.

The sound of flapping of wings made him look up to spot a familiar figure landing a few metres away. With a smile, Izuku waved for Hawks to find him, only to be tackled by the elder in no time. The pro hero was actually crying into the teen's shoulder, the years of pent up tears now streaming down his cheeks.

"Y-you.. you're the o-only person to e-ever und-understand"

Izuku sighed and hugged him back, patting the other's back. He knew everyone needed to be comforted, age did not matter in that. All men are not created equally, that was the sad truth Izuku had learnt at the tender age of four. He just wished no one had to go through what he had and he was more than willing to share their pain.