Part 14

Izuku smiled and tucked his phone in his pocket. He loved the other non-famous heroes, for they really are honest and understanding. He couldn't wait to go to UA, his dream school. But.. oops! He forgot to inform his mother about it.

Biting his lip, he approached the now slender woman. Midoriya Inko had undergone drastic changes in the past few years. She now had shoulder length green hair that was usually tired into a messy bun. Her body was well toned, for she had trained with her son. Even her quirk was stronger.

"Hey mom?"

The said woman stopped her work and turned to give her baby boy a beautiful smile. "Hey, sweetie!"

Izuku rubbed the back of his head and made her sit on one of the chairs, earning a confused glance from her. He sighed and bit his lip "I have to tell you something" and with that, he proceeded to recite the events to her.

Inko was shocked when Izuku showed her the group chat, happy that Eraserhead, the man her son so admired, was interested in him. She was also surprised how he managed to bond with Hawks and Nezu as well. She smiled and hugged him, whispering about how proud she was. Midoriya Inko surely was a sweet bean.

Half an hour later, Izuku got dressed up and walked towards Dagobah beach. Hawks was already there, gazing at the horizon. As soon as he spotted Izuku, he flew over to engulf the greenette in a hug.

"Holy shit, Izu!! Midnight's gonna faint when she sees you!"

Izuku looked horrified at the thought "Do I look that hideous?"

"What?" Hawks asked slack-jawed "absolutely not! You look too adorable! It's almost blinding"

Izuku giggled. His mom always said he was a cute kid.

(A/N look at the picture above- that's what he looks like)

Izuku on his back, Hawks flew straight towards UA and landed on the courtyard. "Sorry kid! Gotta go on patrol now. I'll wait for someone to get you"

"It's okay Keigo-nii! I'll manage"

"Nope"

The winged hero immediately fished out his phone to text the group.

UA Staff Chat

SupportKing: And that's not all! She keeps blowing my lab up (TT)

BadassBlock: I teach literature but it seems like I've got two jobs fixing Majima's lab everyday.

WildWildWest: Well… at least you've got someone who knows what she's doing. I've got a class full of numbskulls

RatSatan: Snipe, please refrain from badmouthing your students. Also, Cementoss, perhaps a raise would make you feel better?

BadassBlock: Why do I feel like you are giving out empty words?

Dadzawa: That's because he is. Nezu does not give you a raise for such 'petty' works.

RavenKiller: We know~

IAmHere: Isn't young Midoriya supposed to visit today?

Dadzawa: Yes and you better stay 6 feet away from MY son.

Listener: I'm so excited to meet him!!!!

RavenKiller: ~I can't wait~

Dadzawa: Nem, stop with the ~ already and please behave appropriately with my Kitten.

BadassBlock: I am indeed excited to meet the child.

ShadowCloneJujutsu: Yup! Me even.

RavenKiller: Sho, that was harsh and I am hurt. I'll never taint the pure bean's innocence!

Listener: Nem, stop being dramatic

RavenKiller: Says the loudass cockatoo

EmperorNugget is online

EmperorNugget: Hey fellas! I am at the gate with Nugget. I have patrol now so could one of you get him in?

Everyone is offline

(A/N so... Two parts!! Thank you so much for bearing with me! You guys are the best!! Love Y'all 💘)

Izuku's pro hero family (UA staff chat)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें