Part 22

UA Staff Chat

Kitten: Hello! (^∀^)。*'゚+*

RavenKiller: Hii Izukuu 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Listener: Hellooooo Izukuuu!!!!

BadassBlock: How are you today, Izuku-kun?

Kitten: I'm doing great, Cementoss-san
( ╹▽╹ )

IAmHere: Hello, Young Midoriya! How are you?

Kitten: Hello, Yagi-san. I'm fine.

BloodLord: Got a pretty tight schedule today.

Kitten: Really?

BloodLord: Yeah. Apparently I have to take my class to ground beta for combat training and make reports on their progress. On our way there.

Kitten: That sounds tiring (╯︵╰,)

BloodLord: It is, kid.

Kitten: Maybe I can help? ( ╹▽╹ )

BloodLord: Thanks for the offer, Izuku-kun but that's my job.

Kitten: Okay! Hope you have a good time with it ^^

RavenKiller: So pure (◡ ω ◡)

Listener: Shouta wouldn't want his son to work anyway!
Listener: Good thing he's not online.

Kitten: (≧▽≦)
Kitten: He must be in class! ^^

RatSatan: Back to teaching.
RatSatan: Also, hello Izuku-kun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa Shouta was bored and tired and sleepy and was hating everything. Yes, he's a teacher but he most certainly did NOT sign up for being a chaperone. Also, why was his class so loud? Why can't they be like his kitten or Shouto?.... On second thought, being like Shouto wasn't the best level of expectation given the boy's past.

His dark eyes floated across the room in search of a secluded place to nap. Shouto was a little ways away from him and was talking to Iida, which was a surprise. Aizawa was glad that meeting Izuku has helped the kid. Bakugou was grumbling about something, when was he not?, While Kirishima and Denki laughed.

Thirteen was fumbling over words while Uraraka practically had stars in her eyes, bouncing on her feet like an excited little pup. Yaoyorozu was actually paying attention to the space hero's words while Aoyama was looking at him…. Aoyama was staring at him…. Still staring. Aizawa sighed and turned around.

He wished this ended soon so he could snuggle into the comfort of his sleeping bag. But no, fate despised him.

"Hey look! They even got fake villains!"
-------------------------------

Izuku sauntered into the living room, scribbling in his journal about a new discovery. Inko was sitting on the sofa, sipping on some juice while flipping through the channels.

"Izuku" she greeted him sweetly "what are you writing?"

Izuku grinned and plopped down next to her "So you probably heard in the science news this morning that quirks are becoming stronger over generations, right? But I think they're not growing to their full potential and most probably never will"

"Oh?" Inko raised her brow "and how did you deduce that?"

"Well basically, a person has the genes of both their parents in them, right? So that means both their parents' quirk genes are within them. In 70% of the cases, a single quirk shows up and about 28% of the remaining is a relatively new quirk with both the properties. The remainder- both quirks distinctly. Quirk marriages" he explained with a frown before brightening up again "As such, the genes of both quirks play a role in their usage so no single quirk can be mastered to its full extent. Like if quirk A is dominant it experiences an infinitesimal suppression from quirk B. So it's not 100% of the actual-"

"BREAKING NEWS"

Izuku and Inko snapped their heads towards the TV only for their eyes to widen in horror.

"VILLAIN ATTACK ON UA"

"Just in. Japan's No.1 hero school, UA has reportedly been under attack. Sources say that class 1-A accompanied by the faculty were attacked by unnamed villains at the Unforeseen Joint Simulation, also known as the USJ. One of the students had managed to gather the staff, including All Might, just in time to avoid casualties. However, sources say that the staff are critically injur-"

Inko flinched violently when she heard her son's notebook drop onto the floor. Izuku rushed upstairs to his room and pulled his phone out.

He mumbled up a tempest in panic while dialing Aizawa. When the phone went unanswered, he smacked his head for being stupid and dialed Shouto. Several calls to several teachers went unanswered. He opted to text them in the GC and wait for the response.

UA Staff Chat

Kitten: IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?
Kitten: HOW IS AIZAWA-SAN?!
Kitten: HOW IS THIRTEEN-SAN?!
Kitten: WHAT ABOUT SHOUTO-KUN?!
Kitten: ALL MIGHT?!
Kitten: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND!!? .·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.

(5 minutes later)

RatSatan is online

Kitten: Nezu-san!!! Is everyone okay?! Aizawa-san? Shouto-kun? Thirteen-san?! All Might?!? What about the students?!

RatSatan: Calm down, Izuku-kun.

Kitten: HOW CAN I?!

RatSatan: Todoroki-kun and the students are alright. Just some minor scratches.
RatSatan: All Might had arrived in time to save Aizawa-kun and Thirteen-san.

Kitten: How are they now?

RatSatan: I'm afraid I'd be lying if I said they are alright.

Kitten is offline

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Izuku shoved his phone into his pocket and rushed downstairs. Inko was standing by the open door with a sympathetic smile.

"Stay safe, sweetie!" she called out as her teary eyed son sprinted out of the house. She knew he would make a run for UA as soon as she heard him slam his door.

Izuku ran as fast as his legs could allow him and shrieked when he felt someone lift him off the ground.

"This'll be faster, don't you think?" Hawks asked with a small smile.

Izuku choked a sob but nodded nevertheless. He had to make sure Aizawa and Shouto were safe. He couldn't afford to lose his father-figure or his best friend. Also, Izuku was determined to find who the unnamed villains were. Needless to say, they were going to suffer.

(A/N: oooh~ a villain attack... enter LOV! Hehehehe. Also, Vlad is good in this fanfic. I've antagonized him enough in my other chatfic XD)