Part 8

Wingling has created a new chat
Wingling has added AlwaysTired and God to the chat

Wingling has changed their name to Izuku'sNii

Izuku'sNii has changed AlwaysTired's name to Dadzawa

Izuku'sNii has changed God's name to RatSatan

Dadzawa: Hawks? What is this? Why am I here? And what's with your name?

RatSatan: I would like to know as well.

Izuku'sNii: I have something to tell you. Only the both of you.

Dadzawa: And that is?

Izuku'sNii: I met my little Nugget.

Dadzawa: YOU WHAT?! WHY?! IS HE OKAY? IS HE HURT? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?

Izuku'sNii: Chill, Dadzawa. Nugget is fine.

Dadzawa: Then?

RatSatan: Weren't you on patrol today?

Izuku'sNii: I was but then I got a message from Izuku. Turns out, he's the only one who truly understood me. And now I have a little brother.
Izuku'sNii: Oh and Eraserhead-san, I'm going to protect Izuku with my life and that's a promise.

Dadzawa: You better.

RatSatan: That's an interesting development but may we know what exactly happened?

Izuku'sNii: Well, the whole occurrence can be discussed later. The reason I've added you to this GC is because I would like to show you guys something.

Dadzawa:....?

Izuku'sNii sent an attachment

Dadzawa: Wha…?

RatSatan: Perfect Analysis! Izuku-kun truly has remarkable skills.

Izuku'sNii: I KNOW RIGHT?! I was so shocked when I first read this. It's so accurate that it's creepy!

Dadzawa: That's my Kitten's analysis?

Izuku'sNii: Yes!!
Izuku'sNii: Nezu, believe me when I say this, I've seen other analyses as well and I say we should be thankful that this kid is on our side. If he was a Villain, the society would have been in shambles by now.

RatSatan: Oh?

Dadzawa: Is that all?

Izuku'sNii: I mean, he was rather uncomfortable with sharing it. He said that people have always deemed it villainous which is why he refrains from showing it to others. I asked him if I could show Nezu the analyses but he looked a little uncomfortable.
Izuku'sNii: So I decided it was best if I started with just mine. The kid's got a whole book! I have a strong hunch that there's more where that came from.

Dadzawa: Oh..

RatSatan: Thank you, Hawks. That was indeed wise of you.

Dadzawa: I agree. How is my Kitten?

Izuku'sNii: That is another thing I wanted to talk about. Wait.

Izuku'sNii has sent two attachments
(A/N screenshots of their private chat)

Izuku'sNii: This is the reason I went to meet him in the first place.

Dadzawa:...

RatSatan: I see.

Dadzawa: I'm sorry, Hawks, I didn't know.

RatSatan: Yes, that was indeed ignorant of us.

Izuku'sNii: Hey, it's alright! Besides, I'm a grown up but look at his texts! He was bullied! He said it went too far and I have a feeling it had to do with the day he met All Might.

Dadzawa: Who. Dared. To. Hurt. My. Kitten!?
Dadzawa: Nezu. Names.

RatSatan: Hmm.. this is concerning.

Dadzawa: ?

RatSatan: Apparently, all data about Izuku-kun's schooling has been expunged. He was clever enough to hide it from everyone.

Izuku'sNii: I also noticed some faded scars and burn marks on his skin. I couldn't bring myself to ask about it because he seemed to be happy.

Dadzawa: It's okay, Hawks. The first thing we need to do is take action on the Hero Commission. Kitten will be visiting UA tomorrow, I'll try to ask him.

RatSatan: I would like to know more about this as well.

Dadzawa: At least he's happy as of now.

Izuku'sNii: He is and I'd be an idiot if I said he's cute because that would be a grievous understatement. He's abso-fucking-lutely adorable! Lil' broccoli!

Dadzawa: Green Kitten.

Izuku'sNii:...
Izuku'sNii: Yeah, that.
Izuku'sNii: Anyway, gotta go. Bye.

RatSatan: Thank you for the information, Hawks. Bye.

Dadzawa: Stay safe.