Meeting All Might Pt.1

‼️A/N important:‼️

Hello my dear readers ❤️

So, a few of you wanted me to write the part where All Might meets Izuku, the sludge villain incident and All Might offers his quirk.
This will consist of three parts and hopefully, the past before the GC ( especially with All Might and Bakugou) becomes clear after this.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bright emerald orbs glistened with unshed tears, flickering between the blurry image of an almost empty classroom and three vague silhouettes contrasting the pale ivory wall. Loud and obnoxious cackles and jabs permeated the numbing silence of the deserted edifice, mockery- their language.

His bushy hair bobbed slowly as a dark sleeved hand reached up to wipe the traitorous salty liquid that seeped through his closed eyes. Small sniffles accompanied by shivers racked his body, making the trio laugh at his helplessness.

"Oi Deku! Don't even dare to dream about entering UA. I'll kill you" The red eyed kingpin of the jerks hissed, letting his smirk convey the underlying sincerity of his threat.

The brown haired boy next to him slung his backpack on his shoulder and let out a bark of laughter, "Useless Deku thinks he can become a hero?" He snorted "you can't even become a janitor!"

"You're just a waste of space" the third boy added with a sickening giggle.

Izuku's eyes watered again, hands clasping the side of his torso where the brunette had kicked him. Bakugou Katsuki was smirking, oblivious to the greenette's pain.

"Come on, extras" he tch'd at the end "I'm going away from this piece of shit"

Izuku flinched slightly at the sudden sound of footsteps. Bakugou and his minions were clever enough to not leave any physical traces of abuse.

"Oh, Deku" Bakugou craned his head to look at the whimpering broccoli, a smug look on his face, "If you want to become a hero so bad, there is an easy way to do that"

Izuku's eyes shot up to meet the burning scarlet depths. Maybe, just maybe there was a trace of the little Kacchan he used to dream of becoming heroes with. Maybe after all this time, Kacchan could say something motivating.

"Pray that you get a quirk in the next life and take a swan dive off the roof "

Silence

Deafening silence

Katsuki's eyes widened in absolute horror, face losing all traces of colour as he realised what he had said. The two minions stared at the ash blonde, disbelief etched on their faces. Katsuki's heartbeat sped up, a thick lump constricting his throat as he slowly turned to face Izuku.

The wide sparkling eyes were now hooded and lifeless. An endless void appeared in the dull Sacramento depths, a void that led nowhere. Freckled face that rivalled sunshine- now the darkside of the moon. Izuku stood up, bag in a death grip in his arms. He let his feet drag him out of the classroom while the horrified trio watched with fear and confusion.

"Oi D-Deku" Bakugou called out, breathing slightly ragged in shock due to his own words.

There was no Deku. No, he was Midoriya Izuku.

As the greenette continued walking, Katsuki snapped out of his stupor and stormed behind him, placing a firm smokey hand on the greenette's shoulder, eliciting a shaky sigh from the latter's almost chapped lips.

"De-"

"Hands off, Bakugou" the dead and hollow voice rasped. As the baffled blonde lifted his hand, Izuku started walking again, not even sparing a glance at the shocked yet fuming blonde or his concerned minions.