Chapter One "You alright?"

Ash and Brook were both walking to their classes and talking. Suddenly Ash head started hurting, so much so that Brook even asked if he was okay. Ash sight was getting blurry and his headache was hurting a lot. Brook thought that Ash might have been very sick, so he just teleported him and Ash to Ash's dorm. (With Ash's permission) Brook let Ash lay down on the couch and said, "I'll be back after school" Brook then teleported back to school to go to his classes.

After hours Ash woke up and felt a bit different.... The first thing he saw when he woke up was Brook and the others (Misty, Robin, Blake, Phoenix, Dawn) all looking at him, some with worry in their eyes. Misty then said with joy, "I'm so glad you're finally awake!" As Brook replied, "Yeah, you didn't wake up even if I tried to wake you up." Ash said to all of them, "I feel fine you guys, thanks for worrying though."

The next day rolled around. Ash was going to his next period, but heard a shout from Brook in the distance saying, "Just let go of me!" Ash rushed over quickly and saw Oscar pushing Brook against the lockers. Ash ran over, and pushed Oscar out of the way. "You bitch!" Oscar shouted to Ash. Ash did not care and just grabbed Brook's arm and ran. After a while they were heavily breathing and Brook said, "thanks Ash..." Ash looked at him, "It's fine, I may be your knight in shining armor, but I can't always save you." Ash said with a small laugh (small reference to EP 6 of TEP) while Brook looked away a bit embarrassed. Brook then looked at the clock and told Ash that the bell was going to ring, and they needed to get to class. They went to their classes and luckily was not late.

By the end of the day, Ash was in his dorm thinking "I hated how Oscar did that to Brook, I feel like I should do something..." Then a thought crossed his mind. He dressed up in a look that would not be recognizable and went out. While walking along the park close his school, he saw Oscar. He went to the park because a feeling in him just felt Oscar was there. And he was right. Jack and Oscar was talking and chilling. Ash walking passed them doing something, Oscar did not notice. Ash then sat under a tree watching Oscar and Jack without being suspicious. After some time Jack wanted to go somewhere for food, Oscar tried to grab his wallet, but it was not in his pocket. The thing Ash did, was steal Oscar's wallet. Ash also had other things in mind though. Oscar and Jack decided to just leave, and was walking to a close restaurant. Ash used his powers and made vines from the ground and grabbed Oscar ankle making him fall, embarrassing him. Oscar yelled at Jack assuming he did it. Jack yelled back saying he did not. They both just ignored it and left. Ash could not help, but chuckle a bit

T.B.C

Well I'm done with this chapter! How do you guys like it? Give me some feedback, I wanna know if you want the chapters longer or etc. If there are any questions on like the information or something, feel free to ask. Sorry for grammar mistakes. ALSO SORRY FOR SLIGHTLY LATE POST I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THIS YESTERDAY ON SATURDAY! Read description of this story because the warnings are in there (please)