Chapter Two "Stolen Wallet"

The next school day (Thursday) there was a rumor that Oscar wallet was stolen. Ash knew it was real obviously. Phoenix said to the group, (Brook, Misty, Robin, Ash), "Did you guys heard that Oscar got his wallet stolen?" Brook hearing that laughed a bit and replied, "I can't feel bad for him." Phoenix looked at Brook with an unamused expression. Brook told the others that him and Ash would now be heading to their class. On their way Ash told Brook, "Wanna go somewhere at the end of the day?" Ash asked, "Where should we go then?" Brook replied, Ash added, "I don't know, just somewhere, school boring y'know." Brook said, "Well, you can think about that, I'll come to your place at 5:30 pm" Ash nodded and they walked to class.

It was close to the end of the school day Ash was walking to his dorm until he saw Brook and some girl talking, she was in Ash's studying spells class. Her name was, Celeste. Ash didn't mind until they started laughing and joking around. For some reason Ash's mind didn't like it and he kept thinking of bad things to do to Celeste. Celeste then looked up and almost saw Ash, but he had ran away to get to his dorm. Celeste told Brook, "You feel like hanging out?" Brook replied, "I actually can't today, I already have things planned." Celeste nodded, waved Brook goodbye, and headed off. Brook then looked at his phone to check the time, 4:01 pm. He then went to his dorm to get ready.

Ash was just in his dorm till he remember about Oscar's wallet. He put on gloves, for fingerprints reasons. Took all the money out and left the cards in there. Because he did not know the pin and so he did not need it. Plus he didn't care much. (Sorry if it's not logical) He went to the park threw the wallet somewhere in the field of the park trying not to be suspicious and left. He came back to his dorm and counted the money. $93.60 was the amount, Ash decided why not just bring the money with him to use. Ash thought about where to go and decided to just go to an arcade. He heard his ringtone and saw it was Misty, he picked up. "Hello?" Ash asked confused. Misty asked, "Did you finish the English homework?" Ash told her, "uhhh no, why did you ask?" Misty told him that she didn't get the questions. Ash then said, "Well I can't help, I got plans." Misty responded, "okay then." They hanged up and Ash just sat down on the couch and looked at his dorm mate's room. Kyle (A name I got from Cat-Con) who was Ash's dorm mate, who has been gone for about a week by now. Ash just thought, "Maybe his family trip is just taking longer than expected, no big deal." He shrugged and then looked at the time. 4:27 pm was the time. "Well guess I still need to wait for another hour."

Brook POV
Brook for the past few minutes did his homework and changed into another outfit. He was just sitting around on his phone to wait. Some time passed and Brook checked the clock, 5:12 pm. He was a bit shocked on how he lost track of time, so quickly. He hurried to fix his hair and then left quickly. He then saw Ash's dorm, but decided to get something at the store first before going. He actually just went to a cafe to get some food for him and Ash, hoping Ash didn't decide to go to a restaurant. After that then he went to Ash's dorm. *Knock Knock* Ash looked up and opened the door. He then said, "Oh hi Brook, you got some food?" Brook responded with, "uh yeah, I was getting hungry, so I wanted to get myself something, and decided to get you something as well." They sat down and ate. After that Ash told Brook where he wanted to go and Brook agreed. Ash called an uber for them and they left to the arcade.

T.B.C

Now I'm done with this chapter! Hope you guys like it, not much to say other then new chapter gonna be out next week, it's about the arcade 🤭 Sorry the name of the chapter might not match the storyline -kind of- Also sorry for anything not logical or does not make any sense My grammar kind of sucks, so sorry about that