Chapter Nine "At the Mall"

The following day, was Saturday. (Sorry if the week days and timeline of the story makes no sense) Ash wasn't doing much, so he decided to go hang out with Brook. He got up, changed and went. He knocked on Brook's door. It did not open. 'I should've texted him before coming.' Ash thought. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and starting texting Brook. [Hey Brook?]. There was not a response. Ash was thinking, 'Maybe he's just busy, but... what if he's hanging out with someone else?' That thought made Ash angered. He now wanted to find where Brook was. He went to the mall by himself, he spent at least 30 minutes there. While going around he saw someone familiar, it was Brook, hanging out with Misty, Robin, and Phoenix. Seeing that made his blood boil.

(Brook POV)
Brook woke up when he heard a rapid knock on his door. He got up and opened it, to his surprise, it was Robin and Phoenix. "Morning!" Robin said cheerfully. "I was wondering if you want to go to the mall with us and Misty, to hang out and maybe get a gift for Ash, just because we're worried for him, y'know?" 'A gift for Ash?' He blushed a bit by a thought of it. "Yeah sure, I'll get ready, you guys can come in if you like." Robin and Phoenix nodded. Brook was brushing his teeth and getting ready in his room while Robin and Phoenix were on his couch. Robin was leaning on Phoenix when Brook came out. "Can you guys not be all romantic in my dorm?" Brook said. "No." Was all that came out of Phoenix's mouth. Robin looked at him with a smirk and gave Phoenix a kiss on the cheek. Phoenix wasn't expecting it so she looked extremely flustered and her face was turning all different shades of red. Brook had an  unamused expression and just rolled his eyes. A few minutes later Misty knocked on the door. Robin yelled to Brook, "Are you fine with me getting that?" "Yeah it's fine!" Brook yelled back. Robin opened the door seeing Misty. "Hey, I see that you're done?" Robin asked her. Misty nodded. Brook came out of his room, "Are we ready to go yet?" Robin turned back, "Yeah, we should be." Then they all went to the mall.

They spent a long time walking around buying all sort of stuff. They walked past a store that caught Brook's eye. Brook ran in and saw something he wanted. He saw a blue rose keychain. "Brook?" Misty called as she walked in the store. Brook grabbed two of the keychains and went to show Misty. Misty studied it and replied, "oh? Getting a gift for your boyfriend, huh?" "Yes- I mean no, Ash isn't my boyfriend-" Brook said with blush on his face. Misty shrugged and walked around the store. Brook got a gift box in the color green, then he went to check out his stuff. Him and Misty went out of the store with small bags in their hands. "What did you guys get?" Robin asked while turning her head to them. Misty showed her aromatic keychain and her cloud ring. "Isn't it cute?" Misty asked excited. Robin smiled and nodded. Brook said, "I just got something for Ash." Robin and Phoenix smirked, and Brook just rolled his eyes. They were walking around for a while, but then something caught Robin's eye...

T.B.C

What did Robin see :0? I'm tired :(( I really need sleep... A warning for future chapters, after chapter 10 or something, I'm planning to try to take a darker turn, so trigger warning for those, so you guys are aware. I'm trying to be more active to have this more constant and not have a new chapter after a month like last time 😅. School is painful, so that's making these chapters on time is worse especially with my dead motivation. I think I'll draw the keychains that Brook and Misty got, including her cloud ring as well. :DD don't expect the best drawing though 😔 my drawing skills 📉📉