CHAPTER 5

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV :

" What the h*ll Mew. I won't sign this " Gulf screamed. Is he insane or what?

" As if you have option " he gave Gulf a sinister smirk.

" Don't do this please. I don't want this " Gulf said in a low voice.

" Just sign it Gulf. You know I have to monitor you dad tomorrow coz day after tomorrow is his surgery and you're pissing me off rn " Mew shot a bored look to teary Gulf.

" But all this is absurd " Gulf shouted and wiped his tears.

" It is not "

" Stop sh*tting me a*shole. The contract states

1. Gulf Jongcheevevat can not divorce Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat ever and can't have any relationship with anyone out of Mew's knowledge. He can't cheat or have a boyfriend too.

2. Gulf Jongcheevevat will provide Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat with everything, will work for him as his PA and fulfil all of his needs including sexual onces.

3. No one can know about the the contract.

If any one of the following rule is broken by Gulf then he have to pay the panalty.

And this panalty is hugggee Mewww " Gulf screamed and threw the papers in air.

" So what if the panalty is huge. Just follow the rules and you'll be fine " Mew said not even looking at Gulf and started removing his shirt so he can change.

" I can't pay you even if I sell myself Mew " Gulf threw his hands in air in protest.

" Why are you thinking about panalty? Are you thinking about breaking the contract? " Mew looked straight in Gulf's eye to find the truth.

" I .... I ... This contract is absurd. I mean why can't I divorce you ever? Why I need to fulfill all your n... need? I don't want to? " Gulf whispered the last part of the sentence but Mew heard it and strode towords him.

" What's the problem in signing it? Aren't we married? We got married just now for god's sake why are you thinking of divorce!!! " Mew snapped and pulled Gulf who landed on his bare chest

" And you're my wife. I have every right to ask you to fulfill my needs even if they are sexual " Mew growled and groped Gulf's a*s making him shudder.

" L ... Leave me " Gulf wriggled avoiding eye contact with Mew but he had other plans.

Mew swiftly picked Gulf up, left hand around his waist and with the right one he grabbed Gulf's a*s.

" M...meww " Gulf gasped as Mew laid Gulf on the bed and hovered over him placing his all weight on Gulf.

" Sign that or I'm not operating your Dad " Mew deadpanned..

" You can't do that " Gulf's voice cracked and tears welled up in his eyes.

" I can baby. Do not think that I'm old Mew " Mew said and leaned towards his lips.

Gulf avoided his kiss and turned to other side.

" P.... Please " Gulf mumbled when Mew rubbed his nose on his neck.