CHAPTER 22

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

3rd Person's Pov :

Even after James confrontation, Mew decided to ignore everything and again went to his office. He had very important meeting lined up.

He completed his work and went home only to again get ignored by Gulf.

At the dining table when Mew asked him to sit beside him Gulf didn't agree and just went inside their room after filling his plate with some snacks.

Mew was very stressed with work as well as Gulf who was behaving differently so he grabbed some alcohol from the mini bar and started drinking to forget everything.

It was almost 11 pm and finally Mew decided to stop drinking and went update.

He was home and safe so he didn't restrict his alcohol limits but still he was not dead drunk.

When he entered their bedroom, Mew saw Gulf wearing his silk pajama shorts, sitting infront of large mirror applying moisturizer on his long smooth legs.

Gulf again ignored him but Mew, who was bewitched by his wife's beauty walked towards him.

As soon as Gulf sensed Mew coming towards him looked at him and stood up.

" Why your eyes are red? " Gulf frowned at rubbed remaining cream on the back of his hands as he carefully observed Mew.

Mew smiled foolishly and pulled Gulf towards him making him widened his eyes in shock.

" Mewww " Gulf yelped at a sudden movement.

" Y .. you areeee sooo beautiful " Mew slurred as he leaned in to kiss Gulf.

" You are drunk? " Gulf pushed Mew's head away as he scrunched his nose.

" Umm you smell g...good " Mew exclaimed, smiling sweetly with half hooded eyes.

" You stink Mew " Gulf shouted and got out of Mew's hold.

Mew furrowed his brows and still forcefully grabbed Gulf in tight embrace.

" Mew let go " Gulf shot Mew death glare and wriggled as he tried to get away from the iron grip of his husband.

" W... Why? " Mew had a blank face.

" What do you mean by why? Get away from me " Gulf struggled violently and Mew just gripped him harder.

" It hurts b*stard. Let go " Gulf hissed as he looked straight in his eyes.

" I won't " Mew retorted and pulled Gulf more closer, both is his hands around Gulf's waist leaving no space inbetween them.

" Meww " Gulf on reflex placed his hands on Mew's chest and gasped.

Mew ignored and claimed his kitten's lips without his consent.

Gulf hated the drunken kiss. He pushed Mew harshly making stumble and fall on the bed.

Warning 🔞⚠️

Mew clenched his jaws and immediately got up as he saw Gulf leaving their room.

Gulf was about to open the door when Mew pushed the door and locked it as trapped Gulf inbetween his arms.

" What the hell Mew " Gulf turned around and again pushed him.