CHAPTER 10

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

MEW'S POV :

I washed my hands and looked at Gulf. I always imagined life with him but not even my dreams I thought that my kitten will be in the kitchen and cook for me.

I did everything to get him coz this time I didn't want to loose him so I made him mine by hook and crook.

When I saw him at the altar he was looking so etheral and I almost thought that everything is dream until I get to kiss those plump lips and craved for more.

I followed him after that marriage and grabbed him but my kitten pushed me away and that made me enraged.

Did he wanted to marry that f*cker Joss? Is that why he pushed me?

And even when I pulled him closer he kept resisting making me go berserk and I did what will make me sane.

I called my secretary and asked her to make a contract.

He again said that he want to stay with his dad.

It's our f*cking first night. I understand that he is not well but I'm his god d*mm surgeon. I know it's not that complicated.

So when we entered our room, first thing I did was to trap him with that contract and when he didn't agree I blackmailed him using his dad's illness.

Trust me. I didn't wanted to do that but I was just so desperate and at that time nothing came to my mind.

He can just divorce me after his dad's surgery so I stood on my grounds even though I saw him breaking down infront of me.

But then I regretted it when he cried.

He signed the contract and went inside that bathroom. When he didn't came out for an hour, I panicked.

What was he doing in there for this much time? But again my kitten never fail to shock me.

He was looking so hot and sexy in that Balck robe and shorts.

He pushed me away and went inside the walk in closet.

I just wanted to follow him but I know he'll bit me for sure if I try to force him.

I sat on the bed and looked for my eye
patch but found cond*ms.

It's been a while since I used them. I was just checking an expiry date abd threw the expired one in the dustbin.

Then I saw the latest one, it was chocolate.

My favourite one. How I wanted to used it with Gulf!

But my kitten never even let me near him.

Tonight, tonight can be different though, will he let me touch him?

I think he will.

We are married after all.

And he did. He did let me overpower him and lust clouded my mind.

I just wanted to claim my wifey but when I heard his voice breaking I realised what I just did.

He pushed me and was about to go out but I just held him tight.