CHAPTER 12

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV :

" Is dad awake? " As soon as Mew entered there room Gulf sat up and asked him.

" Noo. He'll wake up tomorrow may be " Gulf pouted and again laid on the bed.

It's been tow days and since Eric's surgery.

" Baby wake up now and prepare something for me " Mew returned after taking a shower and nudged Gulf's calf.

" Noo. I'm tired " Gulf whinnied and burried his face on the pillow as he slept on his stomach.

" Baby it's been two day you are just in that bed, how can you be tire? Come on get up " Mew slightly pulled Gulf's duvet but the kitten didn't even bulge.

On the other end Mew gulped after seeing Gulf's long legs.

He got tempted and again pulled the remaining duvet only to see Gulf in a baby pink shorts and his white shirt was slightly rolled up giving Mew a sneak peak of his pale waist.

Mew placed his hands on Gulf's inner thighs and he jerked.

" What are you doing Mew? " He immediately looked at him and saw Mew staring at his exposed skin like an hungry animal.

" L .. let go " he shivered when Mew placed a wet kiss on his inner thighs.

" Shushh " Gulf gulped after hearing Mew's hoarse voice and then there were series of wet kisses on his thighs and then the last one was on his exposed waist.

" Can I Gulf? " Mew asked and Gulf turned his face too look at Mew.

Mew had his lips in Gulf's waist while he was he was hovered over him and now his hands were on the hem of Gulf's boxers.

Gulf's breath hitch and he froze for a second.

" Baby please, can I? " Mew asked impatiently and nibbled the exposed waist.

Gulf pushed Mew gently and turned in his embrace even though Mew kept restricting his position making Mew sit on his knees.

" Try that and I'll kick you in the balls " Gulf composed himself and threatened him as he rubbed his toe on Mew's member which was near his toe coz of there position.

Mew just grabbed Gulf's ankle and rubbed it on his hardened memeber making Gulf shudder.

" Heyyy " Gulf pulled his leg and tried to back away from Mew who just pulled him closer by the same ankle and burried his face on the Gulf's tummy after slightly lifting his shirt.

" Meww " Gulf wriggled and Mew bit the soft flesh.

When several attempts of pushing Mew away from his body failed, Gulf used different stategy.

Obviously he could not hurt Mew physically so he used his cute voice and pouty lips to distract Mew.

" I'm starving Mew "

Gulf's cute voice made Mew look at him.

" You are cunning Gulf " Mew was aware of Gulf's tactics but he voluntarily fell for it.

" I just know when and how to use my assets " Gulf pouted harder.

" Aarrghhh Meww " Mew gently bit his stomach making Gulf squeak.