CHAPTER 25

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

3rd Person's Pov :

" Umm hmm " Gulf hummed ad he finished the last bite and glared at Mew.

" You left but then I had to drag you here from that stinky night club "

" I thought it was a dream and Baby, it's the most expensive club in the city. My club " Mew boosted and Gulf had face ' I know but still It's a stinky place '

" After our fight you again went to that SHITTY club and passed out there. Thank god that bartender was good and dialled me "

" No. I remember now. It was me who told him to call you "

" Oh and you must remember how you embarrassed me when I went to pick you up " Gulf pinched shoulder and narrowed his eyes.

" Ahhh baby noo. I don't remember. It's painful baby "

Flashback .....

It was almost midnight when Gulf got a call, he immediately changed and asked the driver to go to that club.

As soon as he entered, loud music and the smell of all type of cocktails hit him.

He looked for Mew who was passed out on one of the vip area and tried to wake him up.

" Mewww "

" Heyy Mewww " Gulf tapped his cheeks to get his attention and when he didn't move he sprinkled some water on his face.

Mew slowly opened his eyes and saw Gulf.

He smiled softly as he touched Gulf's cheeks to check whether it's his imagination or Gulf is really here.

" KITTEN. YOU ARE REALLY HERE " inspite of being drunk Mew still managed to shout getting attention of nearby people.

" Shut up " Gulf hissed and tried to make him stand.

" You again scolded me baby. I said sorry na. I'm sorry my baby, my wifey my most precious precious cute kitten " Mew slurred and dropped all his weight on Gulf.

Gulf tried to balance but Mew was too heavy for him and Mew fell on the couch as he dragged Gulf along with him making him fall on the top of him.

" You are sooooo beautiful kitten. We will have beautiful beautiful babies like you. Many many babies " Mew gave a drunken smile and tried to lean closer to Gulf.

" Not a word Mew. Not a word or I'm not going home with you " Gulf threatened but didn't struggle at all. He wasn't embarrassed coz of their closeness.

It's just Mew kept calling him kitten infront of everyone that made him slightly uncomfortable.

Mew immediately closed his mouth.

" Now let go " He tapped Mew's hands around his waist which he obeyed immediately.

" Get your bossin the car " Gulf ordered the bartender and the driver as he walked away.

Mew was all passed out on the way home, his head resting on Gulf's lap who looked somewhat worried as his fingers travelled through the dark silky locks.

When they got home he somehow dragged the half concious Mew who kept groping him unintentionally to their room.

He gently dropped him on bed and took a minute to calm down. He felt like he ran a marathon.