CHAPTER 15

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV :

" Now I'm going to have my favourite food " and Mew pulled Gulf under him.

Gulf gulped after seeing the perfect and we'll maintained body of his husband.

Gulf always wanted to touch him from the first time he saw Mew shirtless in his appartment when he was in college.

Mew pinned Gulf's wrists on the either side of his head and Gulf just kept gaping at his chiseled abs.

It looked hard and Gulf badly wanted to poke it.

Mew saw Gulf looking at his abs and smiled.

" Do you wanna touch it? " Mew asked and placed Gulf's right hand on his well toned abdomen.

Gulf looked at Mew and then at their hands which were now all over his bared chest.

" Feel it baby " Mew devilishly moaned in Gulf's ear and he realised what he is doing.

" Yes, I am " Gulf smirked back and moved his hand towards Mew's nipples and twisted it making Mew grunt.

" Gulfff "

" Yes "

" You need a punishment " Mew was pissed and Gulf loved seeing him liks this so when Mew pinned his hands again Gulf didn't resist but just made a small protest coz  he didn't wanted Mew to know that he also wanted.

" Nooo " Gulf faked the panic expressions as Mew used his press his body on him.

" You are being bad, aren't you? Kitten " Mew burried his face in the crook of Gulf's neck and whispered as he nibbled the red ears of his kitten.

" Who's kitten, huh? You b*stard " Gulf was smiling when he felt Mew getting agitated and now he gave a hard suck to Gulf's neck.

" Ahhh, leave me that hurts " Gulf again faked the protest and Mew pressed his body onto him to restrict Gulf's actions.

Gulf felt shy when he felt Mew's body all over him and bit his lips to stop smiling as Mew kept sniffing while leaving occasional kisses and bites on his neck. 

Gulf laid there recieving all the pleasure while faking the protest every now and then.

" Nnrghh " Gulf moaned and unconsciously buckled up his hips as Mew sucked his sensitive spot all of s sudden.

Mew noticed it and smiled. He pecked that soft ever so softy before giving him another hard suck and kept torturing it.

" Umm Mewwww " Gulf once again moved his lower region to get some friction but Mew let go of his hands and the grabbed Gulf's slim waist not letting him move coz he felt Gulf getting hard and also knew he won't let him touch there.

" Mewww " Gulf hissed as his movements were restricted and he tried to pulled Mew's body on the top of his as he placed his hands on Mew's back feeling bare and warm skin.

Mew felt Gulf's hands wondering around his back, waist and sometimes it would linger around his hip region.

A small smile formed on his lips when he felt Gulf pecking his shoulder while sniffing him.