CHAPTER 9

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

GULF'S POV :

Sh*t. Dad told him that and he almost choked on his food.

Why Dad? Now how will I face him?

I used to bring food for him coz he don't know how to cook and always ordered take outs or had packed food.

And I .... Ummm ... I didn't like it so Ummm .... Ahh ... out of sympathy .... Yeah, out of sympathy I prepared it for him.

When first time he tasted it he was so happy and keep complimenting it so I started bringing it for him.

But now that he knows I was kind of nervous when he asked my dad to let me accompy him for his after nap but again he showed his true colors.

" Let me show you how much of f*cker I am? "

I rolled my eyes as soon I heard the door getting locked.

He looked at me like a hungry lion and I just shot him a bored look as I made myself comfortable on the bed resting my back against headboard.

" Com on show me how much of f*cker you are? " I challenged him and he was slightly taken aback.

He stood there contemplating what to do and adjusted my sleeping position so I can take a nap.

I actually am dead tired and sleepy.

When he saw me sleeping, he sat next to me and tried to snuggle closer.

" What do you think you are doing? " I asked him and looked at him questionably as he burried his face on my stomach and then looked at me.

So cute but he didn't need to know that.

" Let me sleep for some time. I have a surgery in the evening " he said and his hands tightened around my waist.

I didn't respond. I'm too tired to argue.

I felt his hands moving it little downward after some time.

" Try that again "

And his hand which were about to touch my butt stopped.

" Aarrghhh " he groaned and stopped but snuggled closer to my member.

Sh*t.

Deep breaths Gulf. Deep breaths.

I tried to calm down but then after sometime when I looked at him, he was already out.

I tried to push him a litle away but he groaned and easily pulled me closer in his sleep with his strong veiny arms.

I didn't knew for how much time but I kept looking at his sleeping figure and let my hands travel through his dark locks.

I felt something biting my tummy and I immediately grabbed hairs of the culprit who disturbed my beauty sleep.

I looked at the clock only to find that I slept for 3 hours and then at Mew who had my tummy skin inbetween his teeth while shamelessly looking at me, I tried to pull him by his hairs but he stubbornly didn't let go and pulled my skin too.

" Ahhh Mew let go " but that b*stard just pulled me closer and snuggled more.

" Mew let go " this time I tapped his shoulders but it just fell of deaf ears so after that failed attempt I shook him vigorously.