CHAPTER 16

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV :

It's been a week Gulf was taking care of his Dad and totally avoided Mew.

Mew was frustrated. Gulf didn't even let him hold his hand and even slept in his Dad's room.

That evening Mew went home early and Gulf was in the bathroom.

Mew heard the shower running, he waited for Gulf to come out as he removed his own shirt and sat on the bed.

He was already so frustrated from back to back meetings and surgeries and when Gulf didn't even spare him a glance he was mad.

' what's the use of having a wife if he didn't even look at you right? ' these were Mew's thoughts and today he was going to spend sweet time with Gulf no matter what.

Even just few kisses and a hug would do for him.

Gulf came out with a bathrobe and wet hairs.

He was surprised seeing Mew there but he quickly ignored it and hurried inside the walk in closet as he felt Mew's heated gaze on him.

Mew who was breathless after seeing Gulf, came out of the trance when Gulf ignored him and was about to close the door of walk in closet.

Mew quick stopped him and got inside.

" Hey pervert leave " Gulf who was taken aback with the speed at which Mew moved and stopped him, screamed at him.

Mew didn't pay a hid to him but turned and locked the door.

" Hey why did you locked it? " Gulf panicked and backed away from his grinning husband.

" W.... What are you doing? " Mew removed his vest and walked towards Gulf who was now on high alert.

" Don't scream, come on remove your robe " Mew carelessly threw his vest on floor as he made his way towards Gulf while messily running his hand through his dark locks.

Gulf was stunned for a while after seeing Mew's perfect and we'll maintained physics but quickly regained his consciousness when he saw coming closer and closer.

" What? Noo " Gulf clutched onto his only clothing as Mew grabbed him and started planting wet kisses on his lips, cheeks, jaws, collarbone and neck while groping his butt shamelessly.

" Then should I tell your dad that you are refusing me " Mew teased and sucked the Gulf's sensitive spot behind his ears as he whispered in his ears while gently sucking the tip of his ear.

" I dare you " Gulf managed to utter and Mew who was grabbing Gulf got pushed my him.

He was about the give in to Mew but as soon as Mew blackmailed him with his Dad's name, he got mad and left him there.

" He again left us unsatisfied " Mew groaned internally and looked at his erection in frustration.

" but don't worry today I won't let you suffer today " Mew assured his semi hard member as he followed Gulf to his Dad's room.

Gulf was already dressed in a loose shirt and shorts and was resting his head on his dad's lap when Mew reached there after calming himself down a bit not wanting to face his father in law with a prominent erection.