Chapter 3: Unwanted Visitor (Introduction Arc)

The class sat in boredom as the teacher kept on talking about his past and all the troubles he had endured just to become a teacher for Mahou.

Zale whispered to Juniper. "Does history class work different in Mahou? From what my mum taught me, it was always about old stories and heroes."

Juniper turned her head slightly to face Zale while also trying not to make it obvious just because she was unsure how the teacher would react. She could however already work out that Alealeale is one of those old guys that you shouldn't interrupt when they are talking about their past. "Yeah, that's what this class is meant to be but our teacher..." She chuckled. "Nevermind."

Zale just ignored what Juniper was going to say since he felt like it was about to be disrespectful. "Well okay then. I guess it's nice though. Seeing old people recall their past, 'we should always respect our elders!' My mum told me that when I was young!"

Juniper glanced at Zale and she swore that she could see him as a puppy. "That's a good lesson, your mother must be so smart." She said half-heartedly as Zale tried to respond but the teacher finally caught on to their talking.

He slowly walked up to Juniper with his long, iron walking stick. "Talking during class? I HOPE YOU REALISE THAT THIS IS VERY SERIOUS!" His words came out so rough and strained, almost like he was forcing the words to come out from his mouth.

Juniper managed to get a better look at him considering he was basically in her face.

He is short and wide-bodied, a ruddy-skinned man with knowing, brown eyes, angled lips, large ears, a square jaw, and bushy eyebrows. He has frizzy, grey hair, and large hands, and he has a large burn on his right cheek.

Before Juniper could reply to Alealeale's shouting, a knock at the door earned everyone's attention. Alealeale shuffled to the door which felt like centuries before he finally opened it.

A relatively attractive man with snow-white hair and vibrant green eyes stood at the door with his hands on his hips. His attire consisting of an all-black high-necked jacket with matching jeans and dark dress boots.

He is taller than Alealeale - he's also quite slim yet you can see the slight muscular tone in his body. "Heya!" He waved to Alealeale even though they were already so close to one another."

"Cyrus? Is something wrong?" Aleaelale said, his words filled with resentment. "Don't you have your class to teach?"

Cyrus just looked about the classroom until his eyes met with Zale. He turns back to Alealeale. "I need to borrow Zale for a moment."

Alealeale turns back to see which student Cyrus was looking at, eventually, he also made eye contact with Zale's soft and innocent eyes. "The talking student that is known as Zale, would you like to go with Cyrus."

Zale shakes his head left and right, showing that he doesn't want to go. Juniper laughed at him as she thought he was messing around at first. "Zale, you can't just refuse it."

Zale blinked a couple of times in a second as he tilted his head slightly to the left. "What? Why? It's a question though?"

Juniper stopped laughing as soon as she realized that Zale was serious. "Zale, just go with whitey over there."

Zale finally got up from his seat and walked along the classroom until he met up with Cyrus outside the classroom. He began walking as Zale followed quietly behind him.

They were walking for a long time before they finally reached their destination - Zale knew the school was big from the outside but it seems even worse inside. Cyrus opened the door for Zale to enter. He took a couple of steps in and saw two large, long white desks that were put together facing outwards. Four chairs tucked under the table and three chairs were tucked on the other side.