ɳҽɯ ϝʅҽʂԋ

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

TW: cursing

ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

'ɳҽɯ ϝʅҽʂԋ'

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

🀦

"hey y/n, can I join you on the balcony?", the white haired boy asks while already walking onto the balcony

"hey y/n, can I join you on the balcony?", the white haired boy asks while already walking onto the balcony. His sapphire blue eyes fixed on my face.

"no", I answer, still watching the stars. I was already used to him barging in, in times I actually wanted to be alone. He just doesn't care at all, which annoys me a little bit but I don't care enough to do anything about it.

"whoops didn't hear you, coming anyways", he says and takes a seat on the chair on the other side of the balcony. His gaze still not leaving my face.

It's been almost 1 month since Killua decided to move into my apartment. At first, he was a bother to me but I kinda accepted the fact that he's my roommate now. He still didn't tell me why he decided to move to my apartment, so I'm still assuming it is because Gon kicked him out due to his loud snoring and sleep talking. 

Even tho Killua is always getting on my nerves and so hard to read, he's been a good company for the past weeks.

We play a lot of video games, walk around YorkNew city at night, laugh whenever we see a child fall, get shouted at by their mothers but end up laughing even more and try new recipes which ends up in us ordering food because we accidentally burn the kitchen.

It's fun having him around. I actually am a lot happier whenever he is around, I just don't like admitting it.

"beautiful", Killua says under his breath, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Killua, stop looking at me", I say as I aim my gaze on his face. A few strands of his fluffy white hair cover his forehead, his cheeks get a tint of pink as he looks away from me in embarrassment.

pretty

wait

why would I think something like that?

ew

what the hell

"I meant the stars", Killua mumbles

"there's a cloud"

"wait what"

"look up dumbass"