i love you so

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

'i love you so'

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

"what are you doing on the floor?"

"y/n?", I turn my head to see y/n standing on the door frame behind me. They aren't hurt and seem fine. I look back at the figure I was holding only to see I wasn't holding anything or anyone at all.

"why are you sitting on the floor?", y/n repeats their sentence and helps me up.
I was still in shock and tried to comprehend what just happened, was this just another illusion?

thousand questions hollered in my head, I felt overwhelmed.
I thought y/n's dead.

I embraced y/n who patted my back and started crying even more.

How the hell does this enemy know about y/n? is y/n even safe now? is this the real y/n? how can I save them?

"what's wrong Killua?", y/n and I parted from our hug. They looked me dead in the eyes with concern, a tiny of red showing in their eyes. Were they crying?

"killua you know you can tell me everything", y/n caressed my cheek and I sighed. "nothing's wrong"

I walked out of the bathroom and went to sleep.

Why is all of this happening?

ring ring

'meet me in 3 days 3AM at (location), my dear
i want to play a new game. I'm sure you don't want your little y/n to get hurt so you better come or else..'

"what the hell" I say and stare at the new message I received from the unknown number. I immediately call Gon and Kurapika and ask them about it, seems like they also got such a message.

—timeskip
[y/n's pov]

"killua where are you going?"
I sit up from the bed and wait for Killua's response.

It's almost 2 AM and Killua put on his shoes ready to head outside. His hand froze on the doorknob and he slowly turned around searching for a good lie to come up.

"i'm going out for a walk"

"bullshit, you're lying"

"y/n i can't tell y-"

"please don't go killua I'm begging you"

"y/n i just wanna keep you safe"

"what are you even talking about, i am safe can't you see?!"

"i need to go"

"but i love you?"

"not the song fuck off"

Killua turns the doorknob and leaves the room. I grab my shoes and run outside searching for Killua.

Luckily I see him turning at a corner not too far from me and follow him quickly.

please don't go killua

i run faster and see Gon walking up to Killua. They both shake each others hands in take their leave.

I follow them, and try my hardest not to make any sound.

They both walk out of the city and further into the woods until a big abandoned building appears.

"another abandoned building huh?" I hear Gon saying.

"what's up with this woman and abandoned building?" killua scoffs and walks inside followed by Gon.

I wait a little longer and then walk inside the building.  I hear a loud noise down the hall and run after it. A loud laughter from a woman was heard and got louder as i got closer to the end of the hall.

On the right was another way leading to a big light so I follow it. There was a huge room and 5 people standing in the middle.

Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio and a woman.

The woman was wearing a crimson coat, the man on the floor was Leorio.

Kurapika's eyes were scarlet red, Gon was very mad and attacked the woman who easily dodged his attack. Killua looked at his with blood stained hands with wide eyes.

what is happening?

🀦

at this point I just wanna end this horrible story and move on😍

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪