ɯαʂԋιɳɠ ɱαƈԋιɳҽ ԋҽαɾƚ

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

'ɯαʂԋιɳɠ ɱαƈԋιɳҽ ԋҽαɾƚ'

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

🀦

"𝐬𝐨..𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐬..", Leorio repeated after Kurapika explained everything.

"exactly", Kurapika said. He was tired, probably from all the work he had done. He is a really hard worker and invests all his time in finding the scarlet eyes and the rest of the phantom group. He didn't deserve some kind of stupid game by a crazy woman like this. 

"we have to be careful, after all we can't tell what's an illusion and what's real." I add and shift my gaze up to the sky. It was already dark. I wonder what y/n is doing, maybe they are sleeping.

"we should go home and rest, you all look tired", Gon states looking tired himself. 

We all started walking to our cars, only thing we heard were our footsteps and the cars driving in the city.

"you know, this kinda reminds me of the hunter exam", Leorio mentions which catches our attention.

"how does this remind you of the hunter exam?", Kurapika asks looking at Leorio.

"we used to walk like this together, we were sticking together and everything." Leorio replies, his gaze not leaving the path in front of us.

"that's cheesy", I say bluntly and open my car.

"whatever, good night you three", Leorio says entering his car and smiling again.

"bye" me and gon say while entering my car and driving home.

It was a long ride, but luckily Gon always knew what to say. 

"how's y/n? are they doing okay?" Gon asks in curiosity.

"I think they are doing okay..we are getting along really well." I reply. My eyes fixed on the street.