ɾԋιɳҽʂƚσɳҽ ҽყҽʂ

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

TW: cursing

--------

ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

'ɾԋιɳƚҽʂƚσɳҽ ҽყҽʂ'

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

🀦

(y/n's pov)

"a..are you the grim reaper?"

"do I look-"

Here I am, standing in front of my next victim. A rich man who does nothing but command the maids around, eat, sleep and brag about how much money he has. The same goes for his pea-brained, spoiled wife. 

They just opened a new casino and are having a party with many other guests. It was a room full of selfish rich people.

Everybody seems to think the man and the woman love each other so much but they don't. Why am I saying this? Because the man's wife assigned me to kill him. And you know I couldn't possibly say no to this because she is paying me a whole lot of money for this one. 

Working for her might be a good idea.

Too bad she's gonna die now because of the man standing next to me. He has black hip length hair, pale skin and an emotionless face. His intimidating aura filled the whole room and made everyone shiver in fear. No one dared to talk or move. Not even the bodyguards who are supposed to help did anything. 

I decided to make a step forward and take the man's life. Not even one second after I did that all the guests started panicking and running around, some tried to open the door but failed. Because unfortunately for them the man next to me already locked the doors before this whole thing even started. 

I made my way to the guests and heard a body collapse onto the ground behind me, it was the wife. She wasn't dead but unconscious. 

If she dies, I won't get my money. 

"HEY HEY HEY- wait wait uhm so..she is your target?", I walked over to the man waving my hands in front of my face.

He looked at me with a blank expression.

"I take that as a yes", I said.

He didn't say anything.