stuff we did

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

'stuff we did'

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

(Killua's pov)

this is just another one of these dumb illusions right?

right?

I didn't actually kill hin right?

right?

i didnt kill Leorio, right?

right?

why is no one here?

isn't there anyone to save me?

to save me from this horrible life?

this isn't real, right?

RIGHT?

My body dropped down onto my knees and I tried to wipe Leorio's blood away but nothing seemed to make it go away.

"look at this monster, he killed his so called friend" the woman's voice spoke as she stepped onto Leorio's dead body.

"n-no I didn't I-"

"oh you didn't? then who's blood is that on your hands?"

"n..no i didn't.."

the woman walked up to me dodging another attack from Kurapika and kicked me aside.

"you're a monster and nothing will ever change that"

"i-i'm sorry i"

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE", a familiar voice shouted and kicked the door open.

y/n?

I looked up to see the woman's assistant with their mask on.
of course it's not y/n, they are safe. at home.

it's just my imagination.

"MY LOVELY ASSISTANT!! I was hoping you'd come! hey hey are you ignoring me? why are you-"

"shut up" the assistant walked up to me and kneed down next to me.

"are you okay? here let me help you with the blood." they gently took my hands and poured water into them. the blood on my hands disappeared and the assistant stood up again.

so familiar

"y/n?" I wasn't thinking clearly and y/n's name  slipped out of my mouth.
The assistant took a small glance at me but immediately turned around to the woman again.