ɖαɾƙ ɾҽԃ

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

TW: cursing

--------

ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

'ɖαɾƙ ɾҽԃ'

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

🀦

"There you are! Took you long enough!", I exclaim as Killua gets out of the car.

"no thank you? fine then I'll better go again"

"WAIT okay okay...thanks Killua"

"your welcome! now get in the car", he opens the door for me and waits until I enter the car. 

As I enter the car I lay my hand on the door of the car and then wait for Killua to close the door.  But Killua didn't react and stared at my hand. Not realising why he is staring like that, I give Killua a confused look and try to close the door on my own. He stops me and looks up to my eyes again. 

"what's that red liquor on your hand?"

Oh shit

I look down to my hand and mentally slap myself for forgetting to wipe off the rest of the blood. 

I try to cover my hand and somehow play it off by saying it's ketchup but Killua didn't buy it and grabbed my hand.

"blood..why is there blood on your hand?!"

I didn't respond because I knew it would be worthless. And then I remembered rule number 5 in my family.

Rule number 5: if anyone finds out your identity, kill them.

I have to kill Killua. 

I slowly sharp my nails on the hand Killua doesn't see and mentally prepare myself to kill him. 

"Y/N WHY IS THERE BLOOD ON YOUR HAND?! ANSWER ME!"

kill Killua, kill Killua, kill Killua