ƈԋαɱႦҽɾ σϝ ɾҽϝʅҽƈƚισɳ

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

'ƈԋαɱႦҽɾ σϝ ɾҽϝʅҽƈƚισɳ'

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

🀦

"𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞"

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU"

"help me"

"KURAPIKA, LEORIO YOU TWO GO THAT WAY AND ME AND GON CONTINUE SEARCHING HERE"

"Killua, hey, stay calm. We'll find y/n", Gon rests his hand on my shoulder and tries his best to comfort me.

"HOW CAN I STAY CALM IF MY PARTNER JUST GOT KIDNAPPED!", I push Gon's hand away and activate my Nen.

"Killua! Gon is right. Please calm down we are gonna find y/n" Kurapika tells me and helps Gon up.

"besides...what if this is just another illusion. Our enemies can do a lot of weird things after all.", Leorio adds while scanning the area.

It's another abandoned building, shattered glass was on the floor and in some places were small fires.

"but..y/n..I can't lose them.", I mutter under my breath and turn my aura back to normal.

"we know Killua, they are important to us too after all. We'll help you find them", Gon reassures me and walks down the hall.

We follow Gon and walk towards where the voice is coming from. We enter a big room and see two people standing on the other side of the room.

They both wore a coat which covered their whole body and head, they also covered their faces with masks. 

"isn't that one person, the same person we saw last time in that abandoned building?", Gon asked and we all looked at the taller person.