ɳҽʋҽɾ

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

this chapter includes ⇢cursing, violence

for the sake of the story, pretend you have a twin brother

------

ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

'ɳҽʋҽɾ'

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

🀦

"yes the wedding is today....yes I already picked out my outfit...of course I am prepared why wouldn't I be?...why don't you shut the fuck up?...no I'm not stupid...die"

And with that, I ended the call with my twin brother. 

I can't believe I have to do that job with this piece of shit. 

Dad must be really angry at me for setting my stupid brother up as my partner.  

I sigh and turn off my phone..only 2 hour till the wedding starts. 

I take a shower and put my outfit on afterwards. 

I finished, looked my body up and down in the mirror and fixed some stuff that annoyed me when my white haired roommate dashed inside my room because he wanted to show me something. 

"hi y/n, did you see tha- oh my god wow", he said when he saw me and took a step backwards. He has never seen me dress up for anything, now I know why. He's a flustered mess.

"what?"

"nothing."

"well then why did you come in?"

"I wanted to show you this cat picture"

"i couldn't care less"

"no you care LOOK AT THE CAT"

Killua aggressively tried to shove the screen to my face but I kept on refusing to look at it so I always turned my head around to another direction. 

That ended up in him chasing me around in our apartment until he cupped my face with his left hand and made me look at the picture.

"hey you jerk! tha- oh wait that cat is cute"