Common

Kim Seokjin was a nice Alpha. He was considerate and kind unlike so many other Alphas who thought being harsh and aggressive macho was a face Omegas died for. He was generous, he loved animals and fed them whenever he had leftovers from his little restaurant. He had candies in his pocket that he would give to children who were eating at his place with their family.
So he was actually really nice, in his idea he was too cool to be true actually. And he knew he was handsome, he knew it by the looks of Omega and Beta even Alpha customers at his restaurant.

Though he had a flaw, like everybody. He wouldn't call it flaw himself, more like a weak point but liking an Alpha in this society was impossible , that was sad. But not only was he liking an Alpha, he was idolizing him, he had his posters everywhere in his home which was located on the above floor of his restaurant.

Kim Taehyung.

The Alpha idol with his honey-dripping voice and handsome yet so pretty features. He would sing songs so beautifully, elegantly like an angel singing the end of the world. He would be on stage and he would look like a Greek god that Seokjin would worship. He was one of a kind with his personality that cameras showed and he was lovely, sweet with the way he smiled so deep… so real.

So yes, maybe Seokjin was a fan that adored Kim Taehyung.

And maybe this was so abnormal for the majority of the society they were in.

_______

“The Very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.”

It was late at night. He was cleaning the tables while he had put some music on, which was of course by Taehyung, when he heard sharp loud bangs on the glass door. He was startled for a moment, afraid that it was a thief or someone more dangerous than that. He walked to the door, he could already see the person standing in front of the door but he couldn't see their face because of sunglasses and a mask but judging by the fancy Gucci clothes and expensive jewelry they were wearing, he sighed in relief. At least there was no one stealing money he earned today. Maybe it was a rich person who was hungry and didn't find any open place except here.
As he got closer to the door he could get Alpha scents, it was musk and lavender scent as he sniffed the air. Such a beautiful scent indeed. Yet the Alpha was scared, he could tell by the smell of his scent. He was so scared and he was a nervous wreck at the moment at the edge of experiencing a panic attack.

Seokjin opened the door fast, a sense of protecting the Alpha from whatever was scaring him overpowered his senses. The Alpha barged in as soon as the door was open and crushed on Seokjin almost immediately. He hugged Seokjin tightly and breathed deeply a few times with relief. Seokjin was frozen, it wasn't uncommon for Alphas to hug each other but stranger Alphas were more than a trigger than relief.

“Thank you… thank you… thank you…” the Alpha repeated breathlessly. And fuck, his voice was so familiar. He knew his voice and suddenly the song playing in the background  was too loud. Taehyung’s voice was clear.

He parted from the other Alpha with flinching. “Taehyung?” he whispered.

The Alpha still had his mask and sunglasses on but his scent was mixing up with fear over again and that made Seokjin realize. He was running from fans, right? The obsessive, disrespectful fans.

“Hey, hey… it is okay… I am no harm to you, I promise.” Seokjin said, trying to use an honest tone so the other Alpha would trust him. He knew what the Idol must be feeling, he had probably experienced dozens of similar situations, the idol had talked about how he hates to be followed around many times in lives he had before. Seokjin could understand him, he couldn't tolerate a gaze more than one minute and Taehyung had to go through this everyday regardless of day or night.