sweet for my sweetest

At 9 a.m in the morning, "Read, love potion number 9, " Yoongi said standing in front of a huge bowl. Taehyung flipped the pages until he found the page related to the love potion number 9.

"Sweet red wine, 9 basil leaves, 9 red rose petals, 9 cloves, 9 apple seeds, 9 drops of vanilla extract, 9 drops of strawberry juice, 1 ginseng root cut to equal 9 pieces " Taehyung read out loud, making face while seeing Yoongi gathering stuff. Yoongi was a witch and Taehyung was a believeless friend of a witch. He placed everything on the table.

"Okay now read what should I do" Yoongi gave a gummy smile which Taehyung couldn't thwart.

"Under the heat of 9 candles put all the 9 ingredients in a cauldron, stir the potion 9 times with a wooden spoon. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 9 minutes, remove it from heat and blow it 9 times before calling the 9 love goddess " Taehyung said, waited for Yoongi to say it.

"Inanna… Ishtar… Astarte… Hathor… Nephthys… Aphrodite… Venus… Freya… Arianrhod" Yoongi chanted.

"Wait for it to cool down, it's ready to use" Taehyung sighed.

"You don't believe, my power, yeah?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Of course I don't, your spells never work" Taehyung stated, mocking the older with a small smirk. Yoongi sighed.

"You'll believe when someone tried and fell in love instantly," Yoongi said having the gummy smile still on.

"I'll drink that instead and I'll show you it's all useless," Taehyung said. Yoongi's eyes grew bigger out of fear.

"No, don't drink" but it was already late, Taehyung had gulped down all the liquid. Yoongi was pale and fearful, Taehyung was smiling happily. They loitered some minutes. Yoongi was afraid the boy would fall in love with him, there was nothing wrong but he didn't know what he could say to Hoseok, his lover.

"See nothing happened, you are still the same grumpy black cat you used to be" Taehyung grinned. For once, Yoongi was glad his spell didn't work. He let out the breath he held when Taehyung gulped down the potion.

"Kid, don't ever do that. It didn't work now, it could result in unfixed consequences " Yoongi said. Taehyung grinned again.

"Your spells never work, hyung " Taehyung teased.

"When I find the right way, I'll kick your ass, kid" Yoongi said grumpily, feeling a need to go home and snuggle next to Hoseok. "Now go and leave me alone," he said.

"I know you never can Yoongi hyung," Taehyung said with the addition of a devilish laugh before exiting Yoongi's laboratory. He chuckled himself, teasing Yoongi was his great hobby. He offered to help him in the spells just to tease and mock him, later on, share it all with Jimin and Jungkook so they could laugh together. Life was good. Eclectic all the nonsense existing in the universe. His life was simple and easy, full of adventure and fun until he stopped his walk. Eyes grew big, hand moved to his left chest. Heart palpitations turned weird and bizarre.

___________________
Seokjin always refused to live in the city. When he could live in nature why humans? So, choosing forest as a location for a house wasn't unexpected as Namjoon said to him. Seokjin wouldn't mind being expected and predictable as long as Namjoon was the only one knowing him. He couldn't bear humans even himself. He couldn't even bear Namjoon when he sees him being clumsy and breaking the clay pots he has all over his house. Forest was there, all the time, always surrounding him and filling him with all boon weal. Humans? They never stayed, always left and filled him with nothing but a bitter taste of fearing them. He didn't know if his love for nature brought him to the forest or apprehension of humans.
Seokjin felt eyes on him as he walked in the forest, he was used to some animals watching him. He didn't mind but what he minded was the steps rushing fast toward him. Human steps. He turned around only to face a beautiful young boy with hazy eyes. The boy was quick to approach closer and sniffle close to Seokjin's neck. Seokjin froze, the boy inhaled one after the other, Seokjin could feel his body warmth closely. He didn't move, waiting for the boy to do something except sniffing him. The boy rested his head on Seokjin's shoulder, breaths calmed down now but still deeply inhaling.