7. Sebastian

Caleb Hale sues his own son's company for fraud.

"This is fucking stupid!" Rhett yells for the millionth time. I actually find myself cringing for the person on the other line. My brother has steam coming out of his ears and I wouldn't do go in his line of vision but I have to if I want to leave the kitchen.

Dad and Rhett have practically been in a media war since Rhett shredded the papers our father handed to him right in front of his eyes, it was bold and ballsy and I slow clapped him earning a hard glare from dad.

I see Penny come to a slow stop just at the top of the stairs as she watches Rhett wear out our living room carpet. She finished shoving a textbook into her designer backpack and slowly descends, she catches my eye and I shake my head at her gripping the strap of my own backpack.

"Yeah whatever, fucking fine," Rhett groans and ends his call abruptly. Penny and I meet in the middle and I nudge her towards the elevator.

"I don't think it's a good idea you two go to school today," he says, we glance at each other and turn to face him. Hands-on his hips I could tell he was trying to calm down, for Penny's sake that is.

"I have a group project to do and it's due soon," Penny tells him.

"I have a fucking lab," I shrug. Rhett sighs and shakes his head.

"You two are going to get followed," he gives us a pointed look to which we shrug, we've always been followed by media.

"Seb will continue to throw out as many F-bombs as he can and I will flash them a kind smile and say thank you guys but we have to go to class and all will be right in the world when I come home and make fettuccine," Penny shrugs and I smile at her enthusiasm.

Rhett shakes his head, "text me if anyone's giving you trouble," he tells us as we step into the elevator, we give him a nod as the door closes.

"It's going to be a fun Thanksgiving," Penny sighs.

"Thanksgiving is never funny," I huff.

"It used to be," she mumbles.

"Yeah before Dad fucked us over Penny," I roll my eyes stepping out of the elevator.

"I still don't see what your deal with Rhett is, I love having another brother." She says stepping beside me, she's more thankful for Rhett's existence than I am, but that doesn't mean I'm not thankful for him.

"It's just rough Penny," I sigh as we exit the building and are hit with the winter wind.

"And I'll never understand," she rolls her eyes, "I know, but he saved us, Seb."

I shake my head and pocket my hands from the cold, "how did your clinical lab go?" I ask changing the subject. Penny immediately smiles and goes into depth about her clinical lab as we walk towards school.

"Holy shit," Penny gasps. I narrow my eyes as we cross the road and spot the crowd of reporters standing by the school, I also see Genevieve which I'm confused by but when we approach she smiles at us and waves a folder to Penny. "You are a lifesaver," my sister sighs.

"I see guys have a good fan base forming," Genevieve says glancing over her shoulder.

"Have they fucking been here long?" I ask as everyone turns their cameras towards us.