23. Sebastian

I didn't mind party hopping, I'm now usually the DD so as the night continues I get to see the shit my friends get into and it usually doesn't end well. We've somehow gotten through three parties and have ended up two houses away from the boy's house, so the commute would not be far, thank god.

Back-to-school parties are intense and you can completely get swallowed up by them, thankfully the house party we were currently in is as crazy, it's for the seniors that just want a chill night.

Jaiden is tipsy, he's been downing his second water bottle, as for Maverick and Spencer they have god knows where "I just think it would be good."

"No, your fucking dumb," I shake my head crossing my arms. The loud EDM music is bursting throughout the house but after attending more parties than my life span, you get used to it.

"It's one round!" Jaiden exclaims.

"You say that every time!" I snap back.

"Sober makes you such a buzzkill," Jaiden shakes his head at me and I flip him off. I see Genevieve stepping into the living room kitchen area with a girl I've never seen, the two are smiling so I assume they know each other. "You know what doesn't make you a buzzkill?" My friend asks gaining my attention.

I shift on my feet and raise a brow, "Genevieve, she kills every darkness in you," he smirks and tips back his water. "She looks happier, better than this summer,"' he trials off.

I have to admit, she does. She did not look well sitting in that hospital bed but somehow she still kept a smile, I don't know how she does it.

"You're deflecting our conversation," I realize, and Jaiden groans.

"She just needs money."

"Jaiden," I sigh "the reason you are in this mess of an addiction is because of her, she doesn't need money and we both know that," I narrow my gaze at him and he sighs. Before I could respond even further a warm hand is placed on my back and I spin around to Genevieve.

"Hi," she smiles up at me, I force down a grin and she smiles. "You two are being very unsocial," she scolds us jokingly.

"I've had enough of being social," Jaiden shrugs leaning his shoulder on the wall.

"Scrooge and Grinch shake hands please," she smiles tugging on my belt.

"Are you tipsy?" I ask her allowing her to pull me closer. She tips her head up and I can see even in the dimmed light that her eyes are glazed over.

"No," she shakes her head pulling her mouth between her lips in the sexiest way. I keep myself from groaning and silently tell my dick to stand down. She's wearing the exact same thing she was wearing during the day but had taken her hair out of the ponytail and let her wavy hair flow around her.

She's beautiful and only allowing my hands to stay rooted on her hips is a crime. I remember once in the hospital she had confessed how she never felt right in her skin, she was always skinny and had no curves but that's a lie. Her ass is grab-able and I could easily surround my hand on her boob. I'm also not too particularly picky with my girls but the girl in front of me is another legal.

"Yeah, Cindy? I think your lying."

She hums and rocks on her feet, I slide an arm around her waist and cast a glance at Jaiden, who tosses me an amused look.

"Okay well Brandon in Pre-Med mixed up a few drinks in Jell-O shots and Spencer passed one to me," She shrugs.

"Just one?" Jaiden laughs.

"I'm going to fucking kill him," I shake my head and she returns the gesture.

"I only took two, Spencer too a good handle full though," She tells me.