20. Sebastian

Someone falls into me and I glance over as Penny steadies herself, she lays a hand on my bicep and squeezes, code for I'm freaking the fuck out. I know how she feels, the second we touched down in New York the paparazzi flooded us and it's all because of our fucked up family. Rhett's mom ripped off the press and said dad abused her and Penny. Rhett is pissed, beyond pissed.

"Step back!" The surrounding bodyguards yell as Penny loops her arm through mine. We never use our assigned bodyguards unless it's for moments like this. It was Rhett's idea to get a team after the world find out about our fucked up family.

The paparazzi follow us all the way to the door of mom's apartment complex, I shove Penny in front of me "Penny! Sebastian! Are the claims true!" People continue to yell and I roll my eyes since I'm shielded by my sunglasses. Mom isn't in her apartment but we don't care, we just left her fancy ass brunch and now we're heading home. The paparazzi won't leave us alone when we're back home but it'll be easier to contain.

Penny and I grab our suitcases before sliding into black SUVs that will take us to the private jet. "It's a fucking madhouse," Rhett sighs as I undo my tie, we didn't have time to change.

"What a way to end a trip," our sister sighs. "Is it really bad?" She asks concerned. I glance at her, her hands are shaking and she's jittery.

Rhett must sense something in her tone and he sighs, "no they aren't letting them past a certain section." He assures. "I can meet you in the front?" He questions.

"It's fine, you won't shove your way through in time. We're a couple of minutes away," I respond. Rhett mumbles and he ends the call without a goodbye.

I shrug off my suit jacket and throw it around Penny's shoulders, "breathe Penny, we'll be okay." I try to assure her. We were surrounded by bodyguards and yelling paparazzi yet again. I would trade my life for at least a peaceful hour without any paparazzi. There are always new pictures of us every day and it's tiring.

"Sebastian! What about your girlfriend? Does she know about your father?" Someone yells and my jaw ticks.

"Has he touched your girlfriend!" Another one yells and that's when I snap. I'm sidestepping the bodyguard beside me and shoving the camera that just yelled at me.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell and suddenly everyone is shoving each other.

"Sebastian!" I hear Penny yells.

"You guys don't know Shit! So find someone else to yell at and fuck off!" I yell as I was shoved into the airport. I'm fucking fuming as we enter, my blood running hot, heart beating out of my chest. I clench my hands into fists before releasing them and shaking my hands out.

"Dad's going to lose his shit," Penny whispers to me as were escorted towards the private jet area.

"If he already isn't, I'm going to lose it."

"You can't be charged again for vandalism," she reminds me.

"I'm fucking aware Penny," I snap, she raises a brow at me and I let out a groan running my hands through my hair. "Sorry," I grumble. We walk in silence and I spot my big brother staring out the window on his phone.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Penny asks me as we approach him.

"No," I tell her quickly. Genevieve isn't my girlfriend, we don't have a label. We're both fucked up in our ways we can't do that to each other, be in a relationship that would cause chaos. We're enjoying each other and maybe one day it will get serious. We haven't even had sex, I know Genevieve thinks once we have it'll be too much.

"Why not?" Penny ask me.

"We have our own shit we are dealing separately. We're fucking mature enough to realize it wouldn't work."