4.

Michelle's POV:
I told, Anna to come over to me as I sat down on my desk chair, she looks really anxious as she approaches me.

"So um, what's up?" she scratched the back of her neck, I sat up and grabbed her hand, moving her arm away and pulled her down to me.

"Was it because of me?" I whispered in her ear, seductively as she gulped after hearing what I said. "No" she blurted out.

"I think you're lying to me, and you know I have to punish you for that" she looked deeply into my eyes then took a glance at my lips. "But-" I cut her off from what ever she was about to say.

"No buts, I know what you are thinking and I know I would lose my job.. you're just too irresistible and there isn't any camera's in here".

Some school's have CCTV camera's in each class room but in this one, there isn't any.

"I really should be getting back home, my parents would be worried about me" she still looks really anxious. "Wait a few minutes, I'm enjoying your company".

"And I'm enjoying yours but.." she looked down to her very hard member as I took a glance when she couldn't notice me doing it.

".. I have to go" she started walking away from me but I got up and grabbed her arm gently, turning her around and smashing my lips onto hers.

"Mmm" I heard her humming into the kiss. I pulled back and smiled at her then she looked back down to my lips, immediately connecting them again.

Anna, started moving me without pulling away and my arse hit the table which didn't hurt one bit.

The kiss turned into a heated make out session. The way her lips feel on mine, makes me fall for her even more, they're so soft and gentle and the way she synchronized with mine is so breathtaking.

I trailed my hands down her chest, below her breasts, going down to her pants as I unzipped them. Anna, pulls away and smirks at me.

GOD SHE IS SO FUCKING HOT

"May I?" she bit her bottom lip with lust filling her eyes as she nods her head up and down with consent.

I unzipped her pants and grabbed ahold of her bulge from outside of her boxers.

"Fuck, you're so big" I whispered, seductively into her ear. Anna, grabbed my wrist and lifted it up then down into her boxers as I felt every single detail of her dick.

I heard her let out a soft moan that made me want her even more.

"Hold on" I took my hand out then grabbed ahold of her as I dragged her back over to my desk chair and sat down again.

I sat up and whispered in her ear. "I want you inside of me" I lifted up my short skirt that I was wearing and pulled my cycling shorts down along with my underwear, spreading my legs signaling for her to enter me.

"Are you sure?" wow she really knows what she's doing, some people don't even ask for consent. I nodded as I was deeply looking into her eyes.

I proceeded to, spread my legs and tapped my thigh's, telling her to sit down. Anna, pulled her pants down and took them off, leaving them on floor then did the same with her boxers.

"Are you sure you want this?" she asked for reassurance. "Yes, Shumate, I want you inside of me".

Anna, sat down on my lap, facing towards me and I looked down to her dick, that was starting to enter my center.

"Uhh" I moaned out feeling the pleasure of her 12 inch dick, rubbing against my wet clit. "Oh fuck, you're so big".

She started trusting as my head threw back and my spine arched, letting moans escape my mouth.

i really hope no one walks in

I put each of my hands on the side of her waist, pushing Anna, down so I was able to have more of her in me.

"Am I hurting you?". "No daddy" she smirked at the name I called her, then started going faster with her movements.

"God, you're so wet" she moaned out, in my ear. "Only for you daddy" I seductively whispered as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

i think daddy likes being called that as she's very dominant

After a while of her thrusting, I started feeling like I was reaching my high.

"I'm close" I was barely even able to speak. "Be a good, mommy and cum for, daddy".

that was hot as fuck

A few seconds later, I released on her dick. "Oh shit" she moaned to the feeling of my juices on her dick that caused her to release inside of me.

"Fuck, are you on the pill?" she looked so worried. "Yes". "God, you're so beautiful" I gave her a smile while both of our breathing started to calm down.

After a few seconds, Anna's dick became soft, so she slipped out of me and put her clothes back on as quick as she could then I got up and pulled my cycling shorts back up and sorted out my skirt so it looked like nothing has happened.

"Will I be seeing you tomorrow?" she looked at me with puppy dogs eyes. "Yes, you have maths everyday with me" she smiled and walked back up to me to give me her last kiss before leaving.

Our lips connected for a slow and passionate kiss then we pulled back, resting our foreheads together as, Anna, looked into my eyes still then down to my lips.

"I can't resist another one" she whispered to me then leaned down and connected our lips again, this time it was rough but passionate.

i love the feeling of her lips on mine

We pulled apart and, Anna walked over to her desk, picking up her bag up and throwing it over her shoulder then walked back up to me.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow, beautiful" my heart melted after hearing her calling me 'beautiful'. "See you tomorrow, dicky" I laughed at the last thing I said.

"Oi, I know you like it" she smirked and hit my shoulder with hers, in a teasing way. "Shit, you got me, Shumate" we both smiled at each other.

"Well, I better go, Miss Robinson" she sounded so innocent. "Bye Anna... Oh wait! before you go.." she turned around as she started to walk away, I went over to her and gave her another kiss.

As we pulled apart, we lightly laughed. ".. Out of school hours, you can call me, Michelle, just don't when it is" she nodded her head and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Bye, Michelle" she said walking over to the door. "Bye, Anna" she closed the door behind her and I sat down on my desk chair again, with a huge smile on my face.

i can't believe that just happened