19.

Anna's POV:
I pushed, Michelle onto the bed after locking the bedroom door. Lust filled her eyes as I got on top of her, straddling her legs.

"Rip my clothes off, daddy" god that was so hot. I started taking her hoodie off then her sweatpants, leaving her in only her underwear and bra.

I arched my back down and attached my lips to her neck, sucking in it, making dark hickeys. "The schools gonna love this" she giggled then sat up taking her bra off.

"Piss them off even more then, daddy". I pulled her underwear off the rubbing my fully hard member, causing the pre-cum to drip out of the tip.

I entered inside of her center, making, Michelle's head to hit the pillow as her sweet moans were escaping her mouth.

"God you're so hot" she smile but wasn't able to say anything as her moans took over, filling the room as our skin was hitting onto each other.

I was thrusting my dick in and out of her wet pussy, causing us both to moan from the pleasure that we felt.

I really love this woman and I can't imagine a day without her in it. I just really hope that nothing gets in between us as she is my teacher but I can't resist myself from her. Michelle, is like a drug but a better one.

"Fuck, daddy" she moaned out. "Mommy's being such a good girl" she smiled but I could tell that I was hard to do as she couldn't do anything else, other that moaning.

Michelle, screamed and held onto the duvet making her knuckles turn white. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her spine arched up.

I put one of my hands onto her breast and started massaging her nipple, motioning my finger in a circle.

"Fuck" she screamed out as her head hit the pillow. "Are you close, beautiful?" she nodded her head not being able to let out any words. "Good girl".

A few seconds later, Michelle came onto my dick, making me moan to the feeling then release inside of her. I let her ride out her high then laid down as we caught our breath back.

"Round two?" Michelle asked as she put her hand onto my dick and rubbed me, making that area go hard again from how it made me feel.

I nodded my head as I was biting my bottom lip with my teeth. "I wanna go from the back this time" Michelle, smirked at me. "Okay, daddy" she said, kissing my neck after she was done with that, we go into position.

Michelle, was on her hands and knees while I was behind her, lining myself up as I slowly entered into her from behind.

"Fuck me, daddy" she demanded, craving for me to fuck her again. I started thrusting in and out of her rear end as we both were moaning.

I held onto her hair as I was doing my thing. This feels so good, I've never really done this, I've always gone from the front because I like seeing the person that I'm having sex with, face. I don't know why, but I think it might be because I like to know if they are actually satisfied with what I'm doing to them.

Michelle, was moaning, uncontrollably as I was thrusting inside of her, the bed was hitting on the wall fast and harsh. I'm pretty sure the neighbors can hear us right now but I couldn't give two shits.

I ran my hands down her bare back then held onto her waist. "Daddy" Michelle, screamed. "Are you close?" she nodded her head, not being able to speak due to the pleasure she was receiving.

"Cum for, daddy". With that, she reached her climax and screamed out my name as her juices squirted out of her pussy. "Shit" she said, breathing heavily.

"It's okay, I'll clean it for you" as the cum went on her bedding, it could stain the cotton so I'm gonna sort that out for her after we've gotten our breathing back to normal.

I kept on thrusting inside of her but slowly as I let her ride out her high again. I slipped out after a few seconds and we laid back down onto the bed.

"Was that good?" she nodded her head, aggressively as she was smiling. "Very good" I pecked her lips. "Stay here and relax, I'm gonna the sheet out" she pecked my lips again as she held onto my jaw.

"Okay, don't be too long, I'll miss you" I smile and kissed her again but more passionately. "I'm gonna miss you too" we both smiled at each other then I got up.

I took the bed sheet off with her still laying on it. It was quite easy to be honest. I went into the kitchen where the washing machine is and put it into there then started it after putting detergent into the machine.

I went back into, Michelle's bedroom noticing that she was asleep with the duvet over her body to keep her warm.

I got into bed and laid down next to her, making sure I didn't wake my beautiful girl up from her sleep but she turned over and cuddled into me, tightly on my side as she wrapped her arms around my chest.

"I love you, Anna" I ran my fingers through her hair. "I love you so much more" I said tapping her nose with my index finger. Michelle, sat up, resting on her elbow.

"Really?" I chuckled. "Yes, I love you more than I love anyone else, you're the reason I smile everyday, I can't even imagine a day without you".

Michelle, was looking deeply into my eyes, then down to my lips as she connected hers to mine, roughly but passionately. "I love you so much more" I smiled.

"That's impossible" she frowned. "How is it?" I put some hair behind her ear. "Because I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on you that I loved you, and I still do, but more". Michelle's cheeks turned red then she placed her head down onto my shoulder.

"You win" she said taking a deep breath. "I know I did. I'll always be the person to love you the most".