8.

Michelle's POV:
I told, Anna to come over because my mom has gone over to one of her friends house so she'll be gone for a while.

I heard a knock on my door while I was in my office that's in my apartment, sending off some E-Mails.

I opened the door seeing, Anna standing there with roses in her hands. "Hey" I was looking into her eyes. "Hey, come in" she walked through the door and gave them to me.

I took a sniff. "Mmm, they smell amazing". "Good because they took forever to find, I literally went to five different stores and I'm not even exaggerating" I laughed then lead her to the living room.

I went into the kitchen, put the roses into a vase then went back into where, Anna is and placed a glass of water down on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"How are you?" I looked over to her as she took a sip of her drink. "Better now that I'm with you" I pecked her lips then looked into her eyes after pulling away.

"What's the matter, baby?". "My mom recognized how we was looking at each other yesterday and had suspicions that we were dating but I told her that you're just my maths teacher and there isn't anything between us".

"I'm just glad that she doesn't know because I feel like she'd tell the school". "When we got home, I told her to not tell anyone because she had her suspicions and she'll only believe what she wants to, then she said that she didn't grow me up to be like this, which made me feel worthless".

"Bubs, you're not worthless. I mean look at you, you're perfect, unique plus you have the biggest cock I've ever seen" she laughed at the last thing I said.

"It's the best you'd ever get" I nodded and pecked her lips. "Anna, I'm horny now that I've thought of your dick".

"Fuck me then" she whispered against my lips. "Okay" I smirked then straddled her lap, sucking on her neck.

"Leave some marks, they'll be gone by Monday". I carried on sucking and left quite a few marks behind.

"That's to show that you're mine". "And forever will be" I smirked at what she said then I moved my hand down her chest feeling her abs then went down to her dick, slightly brushing it over her sweatpants.

I put my hand into her pants and moved a bit so I could pull her fully hard member out.

"God, I can't believe you're this big" she smirked as I pulled my pants down alongside with my underwear then went down on her, slowly making her enter my center.

Our breaths started to get even more heavier as I was bouncing on her dick making us both a moaning mess, while, Anna was looking at where we was connect with her hands on my waist.

"Fuck, mommy, I'm so close" she loudly moaned out as her head rested backwards on the couch. "Cum for me, daddy".

Within seconds, I felt her juices release inside of me making me cum down her large and hard member.

As we finished riding off our highs, I slipped her out of me, seeing that she went soft quite quickly. I got off of, Anna's lap and put my underwear and sweatpants back on as she put her dick back into her boxers.

I sat down next to her. "You're so good" she whispered to me, still breathless as fuck. "You too" I rubbed my thumb on her chin then turned her face to look at me so I could connect our lips together.

We pulled apart after many seconds of us almost making out. "I wanna see the beautiful marks you left" I smirk at her then we both stood up as I lead her to the bathroom.

I moved her hair to the opposite side to where the hickeys are as she looked into the mirror in front of the sink.

"Woah" Anna's eyes went wide as she looked at them with a smirk. "Do you like them?". "Very" she turned around and connected out lips together again for a passionate kiss.

———

I was in the kitchen making dinner, Anna is still here and my mom is staying longer over at her friends.

I felt hands, gently hold onto my waist. "What are you making?" she asked as she put her head onto my shoulder. "Pasta". "Oh mama mia, you be whipping up some food from Italia" she said in a Italian voice, making me laugh.

"It's almost done, go sit down and I'll bring it into you". "Can I get a kiss first?" I nodded my head and put the spatula down.

We leaned in and connected our lips together. I love kissing her, her lips are so soft and warm plus they taste just like, Katy Perry said in her song 'I Kissed A Girl', they really taste exactly like cherry chapstick even when she doesn't put any on for long periods of time.

Anna, went into the living room and sat down then after a few minutes I went in, carrying two bowls.

I gave her one then sat down next to her as we both started eating. "Mmm, this is so good.." she was smiling at me, I pecked her lips again. ".. And so is that".

"You know, I'm half Italian" she smirked at me. "Even better" Anna said enthusiastically.

We finished off eating so I took the bowls out and put them into the dishwasher then got us dessert, just some ice cream nothing too in particular.

"Yo, this is literally my favorite flavor of ice cream" she said smiling at me. "Oh thank god, I was worried that you wouldn't like it" she shook her head then we quickly ate that up because I know my mom will be back soon and I want to be able to spend some time with her afterwards.

I did the same with the bowls as last time then went back to, Anna.

"Do you wanna watch something?". "Sure" she looked over to me as she replied. "What shall I put on?". "Anything you want to, bubs".

i love it when she calls me that, my heart always melts

"My mom is gonna be back soon-" Anna, cut me off. "Wait, you still live with your mom?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, she hasn't got anywhere else to go so we still live with each other. She's been over at her friends house today that's why you haven't seen her yet".

"Does she know about us? I honestly wouldn't mind if she did because I doubt that she'd say anything to the principal" I shook my head. "She doesn't know and no she wouldn't say anything, I haven't told her what school I work at plus she doesn't drive anymore because of her sight".

Anna, put her arm around my neck and cuddled into me. The hoodie she is wearing is so soft and I bet most of hers are as well.

We watched an episode of, Atypical, you know because it's gay as fuck (not in a judgmental way) then I had a text that my mom was on her way home.

"Bye bubba" Anna said standing next to the door as I was standing in front of her. "Bye bubs" I connected our lips then opened the door. "One more before I leave" she had puppy dog eyes, how could I say no to that?

"Okay, I'm gonna go. I'll see you on Monday?" I nodded. "I can't wait to be with you again, I feel like I'm going to have so many questions from my mom tomorrow" I pouted. "Don't worry too much, bubs. Everything is going to be okay" she nodded. "I won't".