6.

Michelle's POV:
It's finally Friday plus it's time for everyone to be leaving.

I was walking in the hallway, as I saw her, her beautiful smile, her eyes sparkling into mine as she noticed me and her amazing laugh as she was joking with her friends.

god, she's beautiful

"Hey miss" Anna said, as she approached me. "Hey, Anna. Can I talk to you for a moment" I said smiling back at her. "Of course, miss".

Eva, whispered something in her ear but I couldn't hear it, what ever it was made, Anna laugh and playfully hit her arm.

"See you on monday, curious Cudmore". "Shut the fuck up, simping Shumate. See you on, monday" Eva said laughing at the end of her sentence.

"So what's up, miss?" she was looking into my eyes. "Come on, let's go to my room". "Okay" curiosity was taking over her voice tone.

We went into my class room and I closed the door behind her, locked it then pinned her on it, with each arm above her head.

"You're so perfect" she whispered to me with her breathing starting to get heavy. "You already know that you're the perfect one here" she smiled and peck my lips. "Never" I laughed at the way she said it.

"Michelle?". "Yes, Anna" I tilted my head slightly to the side. "Can I maybe get your phone number? I would love to continue this.." she waved her index finger pointing at the both of us. ".. Out of school".

I smiled at her statement, this is something that I really want. "Of course" I unlocked my phone and gave it to her so she could put her number into mine and mine into hers.

"All done" she said smiling at me as she handed me back, my phone. "One last kiss before I leave?" I giggled at her question. "Maybe more than one".

———

"Hey boon" Tom said as he greeted me with a fist bump. "Hey Tommy" I just love mocking him. "Fuck off". "Yeah whatever" I sarcastically said as I flipped him off.

"Got any crushes yet?".

OH FUCK, now what do I reply back with

"No" I said with a smile because I couldn't hold it back while I was thinking of, Michelle. "That's cap, you're smiling. You've obviously got a crush, so who is it" yeah I'm definitely fucked.

"Okay, okay, yes I have a crush on someone. Now can I go upstairs?" I walked towards the stairs but he grabbed ahold of my arm, gently and turned me around.

"Who is it?" he asked with a smile and excitement in his voice. "A girl" he let go of my arm. "Who is she?". "Her name is, Michelle and she's really pretty, honestly, she's absolutely amazing and her eyes are extremely dreamy".

"That's my sister" he messed my the top of my hair. "Yeah okay, I'm going now" I started moving away from him and went back to the stairs. "Okay, see you in a bit".

Michelle's POV:
I got home after cleaning up my desk for the weekend so it's nice and tidy for the beginning of next week.

"Hey mom" I said after opening up the front door and seeing her sitting on the couch in the living room. "Hello my darling, how was school?" she looked at me with a smile as she asked me that question.

I closed the door behind me. "Really good but I'm tired". "Honey, go get some rest before you go to the hospital. You need to take care of yourself as well". "Thanks mom, I will".

I went into my room and got a shower. As I was in there all I could think about was, Anna. She has really changed me.

Before meeting her, I had a really bad relationship. My last partner cheated on me with some neighborhood whore and it broke me into pieces. She was the love of my life but unfortunately that wasn't true.

I got out the shower and put on my underwear and bra then laid down on my bed.

i wonder what she is doing right now

———

Anna's POV:
We had dinner then, Brandon and I went to the basement where the Xbox is because he wanted to play Minecraft with me.

"Here" I handed him the second controller. "Thanks boony". "No problem, buddy" I sat down next to him on the bed and turned the Xbox on, then loaded up the game.

I swung my sword at him on purpose. "Oi don't kill me" he whined. "I'm sorry, it was an accident". "Bull-" I cut him off. "No swearing, you know what mom is like when you do".

"Sorry" he put his head down like as if he was ashamed. "It's okay, now let's carry on".

We was playing for a while then I heard someone scream, sounding like they were in pain. Brandon, looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Don't worry, buddy. I'll go see what's happened". "Okay" he nodded his head. "Don't kill me while I'm gone". "I won't".

I ran back upstairs and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom, covering her hand with a towel that had blood seeping through the fabric.

"What's happened?" shit now I'm nervous. "I was washing up and one of the knifes in the sink caught my hand when I didn't notice. Now I've got a huge cut on my finger. I need to go to the hospital".

"Okay, I'm just gonna go tell, Brandon that I'm gonna be gone for a bit and I'll take you". "No, Anna, please don't, carry on playing with him and I'll get, Tom to take me cause dad is on a business meeting".

"No, I'm gonna take you. Just stay here and I'll be back".

———

"Okay, Mrs Shumate, we're going to have to give you stitches. I'm gonna go get a nurse because I don't do this" the doctor said, after checking the cut. "Okay" my mom said with a smile.

The doctor leaved and closed the door behind him. "Everything is going to be okay" I held her hand that didn't have the injury.

Someone walked in the room and sat down in front of us. I had my head looking down at our hands.

"Hello, Mrs Shumate.." she stopped and I looked up seeing, Michelle. She took a quick glance at me then cleared her throat. ".. So I've been told you need stitches".

I was looking at her while she was speaking, she looked surprised to be seeing me, and honestly I was as well, but to be seeing her as I thought she only worked at school.

Michelle, got everything out and did what she need to do.

"All done" I looked up to my mom with a smile then she looked over to me. "Thank you.. Michelle" my mom looked at her name tag as she was saying that.

"Of course, Mrs Shumate" my mom stood up and grabbed her bag. "Anna, before you leave, can I talk to you for a second" I turned my head around and was looking at the most beautiful woman that's also my maths teacher.

"Sure" she smiled at me. "I'm gonna wait in the car" my mom said, I gave her my keys then she leaved.