16.

Anna's POV:
"I love you" blurted out of my mouth, uncontrollably, making me feel nervous and anxious at the same time, while thoughts were flooding through my head like, what if she doesn't love me back? what if i just fucked up our relationship?

I felt her hand go onto the crook of my neck, gently rubbing circles as I was feeling my body relax again. I looked over to, Michelle who was staring into my eyes, with tear drops on her bottom lids, making her eyelashes wet.

I can tell she wants to say something, she just isn't speaking. It's really making me worried now. Michelle, leaned in and kissed my lips, passionately and slightly hard then pulled apart.

"I love you too" wow, those words really made my heart pound out of my chest. "You do?" Michelle, nodded her head to my question. "I do".

———

"Michelle, do you have a balcony here?" she turned her head to face me. "Yes, I'll show you where it is" she held her hand out for me to take, which I gladly did.

We got to the Balcony and there was two chairs with pillows on them alongside a table that was in front of it. It's decently sized, most Balconies are normally really small but this is a bit more bigger than usual, but not too big, if you understand what I'm saying.

"Why did you want to come out here?" her hand fell to the side of her waist, making me look down and furrow my eyebrows as I was enjoying holding her hand.

"I wanted to watch the stars with you" she smiled at the side of her mouth as it lifted up a slight bit on her face while a cute little giggle escaped her mouth.

"Well when you look at me like that, I can't say no" I jumped up and down in excitement. "Calm the fuck down, you're gonna wake the neighbors" I stopped jumping and looked into her eyes, taking glances down to her lips.

"I love you" I whispered against her, soft pink lips. "And I love you too" she smiled then kissed me making me then smile into the kiss as we're basically in public right now.

After that, Michelle and I sat down on a chair and stared at the stars that were shining brightly in the pitch black sky, while the moon was completely full.

"I used to do this when I was a kid. My parents and siblings would always go out into our back yard and set up chairs so we could watch the stars. My dad would make us hot chocolate to keep us warm even though we had thick coats on, gloves and a blanket wrapped around us" she smiled, hearing me tell her a story from my childhood.

"I used to do the same thing with my mom, she'd always be complaining about being cold but we would stay outside for hours just doing this and enjoying each other's company" I nodded my head, smiling as I looked back up to the stars.

"Did you know that you can adopt a star and name it?" she shook her head as she giggled to what I said. "I didn't know that" the way she said that was like as if she didn't believe me.

"It's true.." I got my phone out of my pocket and searched up the website that does this. ".. See, you can adopt it and then here you name it whatever you want to" Michelle, took my phone to get better look at it.

"No fucking way, we should do this" I nodded my head in excitement, knowing that this is something I've always wanted to do since I found out that you could adopt stars.

It's almost like as if, stars are my spiritual animal but in a different form of way. You see, every time I stare at them, everything that might me making me feel anxious or I'm angry at something, they make me calm down.

"Do they make you feel relaxed?" that question caught me by surprise. "They do" she nodded her head and we carried on staring at the stars until we went back inside as it was getting really late.

Michelle, threw half of the duvet off the bed and tapped the other side for me to get in as she was already under the sheets.

I got in and cuddled up to her, with, Michelle's arm wrapped around my stomach, pulling me closer to her. "I love you" she said with a smile on her face while her eyes started closing.

"I love you too".

———

Michelle's POV:
"Bubs, wake up" I gently shook, Anna's body to wake her up but it didn't work. I did it a few more times, then finally, her eyes started to open but she immediately closed them again.

"Come on, bubs, I want to go to a restaurant before we go to school" Anna, groaned as she rolled about a bit. She looked at her phone to check the time. "But it's too early".

"No it's not, I get up everyday earlier than this to teach your hot ass, now get the fuck up" she chuckled at what I said and started getting up off of the bed.

"Where are we going to?" Anna, was getting some clothes out of her bag and putting them on after taking her clothes off that she slept in. "To a restaurant near by, it's early enough that no one will be there".

———

Anna's POV:
We arrived to a restaurant, 20 minutes away from, Michelle's house. I'm a bit anxious about this because you never know when you'll see someone you know. This part of Michigan is really small, so it's extremely possible for it to happen.

I opened the car door for her and she got out, holding onto my hand. "Let's go" she said with an excited smile on her face, you won't even understand how adorable it was.

We walked up to the entrance and got a table for two then waited for it to be free for us. Surprisingly, there's a lot of people already here, this must be a really good place.

Michelle and I got go our table and I pulled the chair out for her to sit down. "Ma'am" I held her hand as she said down. "Thanks, baby" I kissed the top of her hand then sat down in front of her.

this is like a date

"What shall we order?" I asked, looking up from the menu that I have in my hands. "We could get the same if that's easier" I nodded my head to her suggestion with a beaming smile.

The waitress came up to us and took our order. "Your food should be with you shortly" the waitress said as she started to walk away. "Okay, thank you".

"This feels like a date... is it?" Michelle, nodded her head with a smirk. "Yes, it was supposed to be a secret one" I laughed at her response. "You've gotta tell me that it is, I could've just thought that this was just a normal breakfast except we're close to your house".

"I'm sorry, bubba" I leaned across the table and pecked her lips. "It's okay" after pulling apart from the kiss, I looked up seeing someone familiar but my vision was blurry.

They're walking towards us and it's making me nervous because they're going to see a maths teacher and a student out on a date. Michelle, held onto my hand to calm me down.

"I love you" I smiled as she said that in public instead of just being in private. "I love you too".