9.

Anna's POV:
Last night, I leaved, Michelle's house at 9pm and once I got home, my parents were asleep on the couch watching a movie together while my brothers were in their room.

I went to my bedroom and fell asleep straight away, which never happens.

I woke up at 10am and went downstairs after taking a shower and doing my normal daily routine. "Morning mom" I went into the kitchen. "Morning sweetheart, how was yesterday?" she looked up to me with a smile. "Really good" I returned the smile. "How's your friend?".

"Umm, she's fine" she nodded her head then placed a plate down on the table. "Thanks" I sat down and ate what my mom had made for breakfast.

"What are we doing today?" I asked. "Anna, you know we go shopping every Sunday" my dad said. "Yeah, sorry, I forgot that it was that day" he nodded then I went into the living room where, Tom and Brandon were at.

"Hey" Tom said looking behind him at me as he was sitting on the couch. "Hi". "Seen your girlfriend yet?" I put my index finger over my mouth, shushing him up so our parents don't hear him.

"Yes, I was with her yesterday" I whispered, then sat down in the empty seat next to him. "Ouu, tell me everything that happened" he said, moving forwards on the couch with excitement.

"No, I'm not gonna talk about it to my brother" I stood up and he grabbed ahold of my arm, pulling me back down as I fell onto the couch, making Brandon and him laugh. "Tell me" he demanded.

"Brandon, is right there, I'm not going to say anything of what happened, around him" Tom, looked over to, Brandon. "Okay, let's go upstairs then".

We walked up to my bedroom and I closed the door behind us. "Spill the tea, boony" I laughed at what he said, I haven't heard that saying in, what like two years?

"We umm.." I looked to the ground with nervousness and played with my rings. ".. We fucked" I blurted that out so fucking fast, plus I looked back up feeling a bit relieved.

"No way, I knew you had it in you" Tom, gave me a tight hug then we pulled apart after a few seconds. I nodded with a smile. "I guess I do".

———

"Hey, Miss Robinson" Eva said with a smirk as we entered her class. "Hey, Eva, please take a seat" Eva and I sat down where we normally do and got ready for the lesson.

Michelle, was on her computer, probably sorting things out as I noticed her keep on taking quick glances at me. Every time she does, my heart starts beating fast and butterflies attack my stomach. I never thought someone would be making me feel this way, until I met her... my maths teacher.

My hickeys from the other day went through the night so that's something that I'm happy about but I'm also not because, well I really wanna show that I'm all hers.

"Oi, simping Shumate" Eva tapped my arm with her hand. "What? curious Cudmore" I chuckled at the end of my sentence. "You really like her, don't you?" she whispered to me so no one else could hear.

"Yes, now shut the fuck up before it becomes suspicious" Eva, did that whole, zipping mouth thing then looked over to, Michelle.

i'm really in love with her, but i don't know if she feels the same way

I snapped out of my thoughts as Michelle, stood up. "Okay, you brats.." She smiled as she said that nickname kind of thing. ".. Turn to page 20 and I'll show you what you need to do".

her raised voice is so hot

I'm for sure gonna be getting a boner again today. Not gonna lie, it's really fucking embarrassing when it's in public or at school. I swear down, I literally get erected just by thinking of, Michelle.

———

"Okay, class, you've got homework due today so please hand them to me before you leave". Shit, I completely forgot to do it.

I waited for everyone to be done so I could be last. I walked over to her feeling slightly anxious but I've got a good excuse.

"Anna, why haven't you given me your homework?" she furrowed her eyebrows while I looked down. "I'm sorry, Michelle, I was going to do it yesterday but I couldn't stop thinking about you".

"Bubs, that's sweet and all, but please remember to do your homework.." I looked back up. ".. Get it done tonight and bring it to me tomorrow" I nodded my head and smiled at her.

"Can you maybe, umm, help me with it? I looked through the questions and they didn't make any fucking sense to me" I really just wanna have sex with her, afterwards.

Michelle, signed. "Yes, I'll help you" she said the last sentence, a bit sarcastically. "Cool" I smiled again as I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, wanting to feel her lips on mine again.

She looked down to my lips as she perked hers and leaned in, about to connect them until someone opened the door. "Shit" I whispered then turned around seeing that it was only Eva, standing in the door frame with the door slightly opened.

"Can you leave for a second? I'll be with you in a minute" Eva, nodded her head then closed the door as she leaved the room.

I pulled, Michelle's shirt making our lips smash together, roughly for a soft but passionate kiss, lasting for quite a while. I pulled back, staring into her eyes.

"Just one more" she begged. I leaned back in and connected our lips again. I actually think this is making my dick hard now.

We pulled apart and I looked down to my area, taking a deep sigh seeing that I was hard. My dick fucking erected just by kissing her gorgeous, soft pink lips.

"Want help with that?" she asked with a smirk as she bit her bottom lip, looking deeply into my eyes with lust filling them. I nodded my head. "I really do but, Eva is waiting for me and she can't know that we fucked".

Michelle, took ahold of my hand. "Does she know about us?" I nodded my head feeling nervous. "Yes, she found out from the way that we was looking at each other on the second day, that's why she calls me 'simping Shumate'".

"Do you trust her? like, to not tell anyone about us" her eyebrows furrowed at the end of her sentence. "Yes I do. She's already told me that she won't tell anyone plus, Eva is really trustworthy. I mean, I trusted her when I met her for the first time and that never happens. Do you wanna know something?".

Michelle, nodded her head, with an intrigued look on her face. "Eva, had to give me a hand job after our first maths lesson because you made me hard as you shook your ass about while walking backwards and forwards to your table" she laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed, crossing my arms. "You".