14.

Anna's POV:
I kissed, Michelle before leaving her class as everyone was already out of here and she closed the door.

I went into the bathroom and took the piece of paper out of my pocket, unfolding it so I could see what it said.

My mom isn't going to be home tonight. Do you want to stay at mine?

There was check boxes with yes and no underneath it like as if we're in middle school, it was cute plus it made me giggle seeing it. I checked the box then went to my next class, planning on giving it to her at lunch.

———

I sat down in the cafeteria next to Eva, who was making out with her boy toy, Connor. He's a cool dude but I have a feeling that he's only with her for her body, even though he looks quite buffed up.

"Gross, I've lost my appetite now" Eva and Connor, chucked as they finally detached their lips. "Go to your girl then. I never said I wanted you here" shit, that was so cold but voice tone wasn't.

"I'm gonna try and eat first then I'm gonna so see her before our next lesson" Eva nodded her head. "Don't be too loud in there" I playful punched, Eva arm.

"When am I going to meet this woman of yours?" Connor asked sounding so genuine and serious. I don't even know what to reply with, surely he's seen her but he just doesn't know who.

"You might meet her, just not yet" he nodded his head then I started eating. I swear to god they keep on making out and it's making me feel fucking ill.

"Can you two stop making out? that shit is making me feel fucking awful" Connor, laughed at what I said. "Sorry" he kindly said with a smile. "Simping Shumate, over here getting jealous that she can't kiss her girlfriend right now".

"Whatever, I'm going" I put my knife and fork down leaving the bowl still half full as I was still chewing some of the food. I leaved the cafeteria and went to, Michelle's classroom.

I opened the door, seeing her doing something on her computer. "Hey, beautiful" she looked up to me and smiled. "Hey bubs" I walked over to her after closing the door. I put the piece of paper on her desk.

Michelle, picked it up and started opening it with a smirk. She read it then looked back up to me. "I can't wait" she whispered bringing that smirk back onto her face after it faded away. It's so cute.

———

"Simping Shumate, wait up" I heard Eva, call for me. I turned around as I was standing in the door way to leave the school. "What now? curious Cudmore" I was shaking my head with a smile. Eva, came up me.

"It's about, Connor" I rolled my eyes. "Alright, let's go to my car and we can talk" she nodded her head in agreement then I took her to my car, opening the door for her to get in. It's just a nice, friendly gesture but I'd rather do that for, Michelle.

"So what's up?" Eva, turned her head and looked at me. "I know, Connor and I have just started dating but I really like him.." she took a deep breath. "Okay, carry on".

".. We haven't had sex yet and I don't know if it's because I keep on pushing him away... it's like as if I don't want to have sex" I rubbed her arm trying to calm her down, which strangely worked.

"Maybe it's because you lack the sexual attraction to other's, meaning you don't feel the need to have sex, no matter the gender of the person. Eva, do you know what, Asexuality is?" she nodded her head.

"Do you think I might be Asexual?" I shrugged my shoulders. "You could be but I think you should look more into it and figure it out for yourself, AND don't think that you need to have sexual inter course with, Connor, it's your choice not his and if he can't handle that then, does he really love you?" she wiped a tear that came down her cheek, I wrapped my arms around her neck to give her some comfort.

"I just wish I was like you and Michelle" I heard her mumble into my shoulder, I moved my head and looked into her watery, brown eyes. "Is that why you're with him?" she nodded her head with guilt, biting her bottom lip out of nervousness.

"Darling, you can't just have a relationship with someone because you see someone else in one. Do you even like him?" she shrugged her shoulders then thought for a second, nodding her head afterwards.

"Yeah, I like him". "Then make sure he knows and that you tell him that you don't want to be sexually active with him-" she cut me off. "But I gave you hand job and that's when I felt the most comfortable, I just don't with him" I took a deep breath, thinking of what I could say next.

"Hmm, maybe that's because you don't feel the need or desire to have sex with a male but you would with a female. So basically in other words, you're romantically attracted to males but sexually attracted to females" she nodded her head, understanding what I was meaning.

"Thank you, simping Shumate. I'm gonna go and figure this all out" I hugged her then pulled away, smiling at her as she did the same. "Bye, curious Cudmore" she laughed and sniffed as her nose was running from crying a bit, opening the car door.

"See you tomorrow, Cudmore" she bent down to look at me through the passenger side door. "See you tomorrow, simping Shumate" I giggled then she closed the door.

I took my phone out of my pocket to text Michelle, I haven't seen her leave yet but I just wanna know where she is because I need to go home before going go her house.

Michelle <3

Me: hey baby
Michelle: heyy bubba
Me: have you leaved school yet? i haven't seen your car go
Michelle: yes, i'm on my way home now
Me: okay, i'll be at yours in an hour, i need to go home for a bit and get some things
Michelle: and what could that might be?
Me: come new clothes for tomorrow and other things. i'm gonna leave you to drive, i dont want my precious girl to have an accident
Michelle: okay, see you then bubs <3

After that, I started my car and drove back home. As I arrived, I greeted my family as I entered our home, told them that I was staying over at a friends house then got my things ready for going to be with my beautiful girl, Michelle.

i cant wait to ride the living shit out of her