11.

Anna's POV:
After leaving, Michelle's classroom, I couldn't be any more happier than what I already am. I can't fucking believe that I can call her my girlfriend, already, like we first hooked up a week ago and now we're partners in crime. It's just extremely insane.

"Hey mom" I said as I walked in the front door and closed it behind me. "Hello, sweetheart. How was school?" she asked smiling at me. "Really good, I applied for soccer tryouts on Friday" she nodded her head.

"You'll most certainly get in. Your great at it and I can definitely say that you'd be the best player they will ever witness" my mom said looking really proud of me for some reason, she literally never makes me feel like as if she is proud of me.

"Thanks, mom" she nodded her head then I ran upstairs immediately going to my bedroom and laying down on my bed as I felt extremely exhausted. Honestly, I really feel like texting, Michelle right now.

I got my phone out of my pocket and went to her contact.

Me: hey, beautiful. i can't wait to see you again ;)
Michelle: my mom isn't here, wanna come over?

hell yeah i fucking do

Me: on my way!!
Michelle: don't get your hopes up
Me: what do you mean?
Michelle: we're not having sex, we're going to watch a movie and cuddle
Me: fucking you sounds better
Michelle: then fuck me, sex bomb
Me: i'll be there soon, my beautiful, horny, girlfriend

I smirked while typing out the end of my last message. I'm really excited to have my dick back inside of her, it's like my own fucking body part can't get enough of her as much as I can't.

I went down stairs as fast as I could. "Where are you going?" I turned around and looked at, Tom. "To her house" I lipped to him so no one could hear. Tom, smiled then walked into the kitchen as I leaved the house.

I got in my car and made my way to, Michelle's house with excitement. I was almost speeding but I made sure that I stayed to the speed limit. Don't won't to be pulled over by any cops before seeing her.

I decided to got to a store beforehand to get her some flowers again, I think that it's a nice gesture. I went to a store that's about half way from mine to Michelle's house.

I brought her some roses then ended up bumping into someone as I was speed walking around the supermarket. "Shit, watch where you're going" the person said, angrily, I recognized the voice.

FUCK ITS, EVA

"Sorry, curious Cudmore" she laughed as she noticed that it was me. "Don't apologize, It's okay. Shit this is embarrassing now. I can't believe I spoke to you like that" she was rubbing her forehead as she said that.

"Don't worry too much, I'm used to it" I noticed her shoulders start to relax as they were very tense before. She laughed, looking down to the ground. "So, where are you going in such a rush?" I had to move a bit to let someone go past me.

My face went bright red, think of who I am going to be seeing soon. "Umm, just some girl-" Eva, cut me off from what I was about to say. "No fucking way, you're going to, Miss Robinson's house" she said excitedly with a slightly raised voice.

"First off, turn your tone down, we're in public, second of all, yes I'm going to see her... she um, gave me maths homework and I asked for some help" she laughed knowing that I was lying about the last part so people don't know.

"Bullshit, the only maths you're doing is 34+35 in her bed" my eyes went wide after hearing her say that. "Oi, um, I'm gonna go because her mother will be back soon" she furrowed her eyebrows. "Does she still live her mother?".

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, curious Cudmore" I tapped her shoulder as I started to walk past her. "Okay, see you soon, simping Shumate" she smiled as she was nodding her head with disbelief.

I went to the nearest cashier that was empty and then made my way back to my car, driving to, Michelle's house. I was thinking of how much I really like her and that I really hope that this relationship lasts, even though she is my teacher.

I would go through absolutely anything to keep her, I want to be able to show her how much I love and care for her. Michelle, deserves the world and so much more. I'm gonna show her how worthy she is and if she feels terrible about herself, I'm going to remind her of how beautiful she is, on the inside and outside.

I arrived at her house and got out of the car, locked it then made my way up to her apartment, knocking on the door, waiting for her to open it. "Hey" she said as she opened the door for me. "Hey beautiful, I got you some roses" she smiled, took the flowers then welcomed me in.

We sat down on her couch after, Michelle got us both a bottle of water and put the roses into a vase. "So, how are you?" she looked over to me after taking a sip from the bottle. "Horny, what about you?" she laughed at what I said.

"Same, do you maybe want me to change that?" she was fiddling with her fingers. "I didn't think.." I moved a bit forward as I wiggled about, feeling my dick get hard. ".. You was going to ask" she laughed again, I love seeing her look genuinely happy when she's around me.

"Come on" she got up and stood in front of me with her hand out for me to grab it. I smirked and gladly took her hand as she dragged me to her bedroom. "It looks cozy in here" she smiled as she looked at me.

"Yeah, I guess it is". Michelle, laid down onto her bed as I straddled her lap. "Do I have consent to fuck the living shit out of you?".