C H A P T E R 11 -The Truth-

Warning to people whom dislike smut parts to just keep scrolling down as the heat is starting!

—————————————————————————
Jungkook chuckled under his breath while he cups your chin with his fingers, his eyes studies your face as if you are an excellent work of art itself before his gaze stops at your pink plump limps. He drag his thumb on your lips, feeling it against his finger tip before he leans in to kiss you.

"You are a naughty kitten, aren't you?" He whispered in between your kisses. He stood up while you wrap your legs around his waist. Your lips didn't even spare a chance to be apart from each others'. He laid you down on the bed and you can feel his hard cock pressing against your pubic area. You moaned in between your kisses and soon, Jungkook rose up and aggressively took off your robe to reveal the lingerie hidden inside.

"Fuck, who taught you to be this bad." He grunted under his breath. He then leans in against your neck, licking and sucking your skin, leaving his territorial markings all over you. You can feel your underwear is soaked from your juices and your nipples are getting hard and sensitive whenever his hands strokes you thighs gently.

He pulls your robe and threw it across the bedroom before he pushes your bra up, making your breast exposed to him. You blushed and covered your chest. Jungkook looks up at you and removes your arms away, "Don't hide it, you look beautiful, my love." He whispered against your nipple sending shivers down your spine.

He lick the tip of your nipple before sucking on it. His tongue swirling and him sucking your breast makes you slip a loud moan. His other hand massages your other breast while his fingers fiddles with your nipple. He move down and kiss your stomach, then he realize the tattoo you have on your left rib cage

 He move down and kiss your stomach, then he realize the tattoo you have on your left rib cage

You realize that he paused and you look down to see him staring at your tattoo. Immediately you sat up and back up a bit, covering your tattoo with the duvet.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't tell you that I have a tattoo. You must have thought that its disgusting, don't you?" You forced a smile while you look down to avoid eye contact with Jungkook.

"(Y/N)-ah, look at me." His soothing voice said. You obliged and tilt your head up to look at him. He turns around to reveal his muscular back and your eyes grew wide. Jungkook also has a huge tattoo on his back

 Jungkook also has a huge tattoo on his back